Chapter 15: Damage

••••••••••••y/n POV••••••••••••

When we were on top of the Ferry we were watching different people, when all of the sudden peter got a call from my dad.

(on the phone)

"h-hey Mr. Stark"

"hey kid what are you up too?"

"i'm at b-band practice right now so can i call you later?"

"ya sure but i just wanted to say that i am sorry and i wanted to say that you did great at the fight in Germany and i just never have really........."

"alright thank you Mr. Stark but i really got to get back to practice to ill talk to you later, ok bye"

"who was that?" i asked peter. "it was your dad asking what we were doing and i told him that you were home and i was at band practice" peter said. "what if he finds out that we are at neither" i said with worry in my voice. "how would he find out?" peter asked. "um because hes tony stark" i said with sarcasm in my voice. "good point. Were fine don't worry" peter said and i just nodded hopping that he would be right.

We were paying close attention to them and they then started to pass things to other people so i jumped down and made them look at me. "hey boys" i said in a seductive voice. "ill take that" peter then said taking the thing out of their hands and then trowing it away off to the side.

When peter started to fight them i was lifting people that were on the 3rd level to the top so they wouldn't get hurt. There wasn't many people so when i was done i went back to the level peter was on and i lifted two guys that were running towards peter and i lifted them and threw them into the water.

Vulture then appeared from behind and using one of his weapons trying to shoot peter. Peter then webbed the weapon and took it out of his hands, but it was still on shooting the fuel out so i tried to grab it but when i tried to grab it it hit my legs causing me to hit the ground. I then looked up from he ground pretty quickly and It then fell on the ground going crazy and shooting up and down.

Eventually peter webbed it so much that he was able to stop it, but the damage to the huge heavy ferry wasn't good.

I went out to the side of the ferry so get a better look of the damage and it had basically split the ferry in half, and people were still in it.