Chapter 14: get ready

••••••••••••Peter's POV•••••••••••

When we got to the apartment i put my mask on and i looked through my eye cam files to identify the man that was under the bridge buying the weapons.

"Karen, whats that guys name?" i asked my suit as soon as i got a glimpse of his face. "his name is Aaron Davis. Why do you ask peter?" "it's the guy that was under the bridge buying the weapons. I thought that i could track him down and find out where that vulture dude is going" i told Karen. "ok well if you find out peter just remember to be careful" "i will Karen thank you" i told her.

When i located him we went to this parking garage and sure enough there he was walking to his car. "get ready" i told y/n and she nodded. i stood up to see that he was putting things in the trunk of his car. So i webbed his hands on the hood of the trunk.

•••••••••••••y/n POV••••••••••••

When we got the to parking garage i still didn't know what we were doing, because while peter was in the room doing things i was outside in the living room watching TV.

"get ready" he whispered to me and i just nodded and changed into my suit. When he started to walk over to this mans car i just watched him and then we he webbed his hand i just gasped because i didn't know what he wanted to do with this man. I then realized that he was one of the guys under the bridge.

"peter just be careful please" i whispered but made sure he could hear me. "i promise i will" he said as he turned around with a smile on his face.

"hey i want you to tell me where vulture is" peter yelled at him. "hey aren't you that guy that said "if your gonna shoot anyone shoot me" hey thanks man, but is there something wrong with your voice?" he said to peter and i just giggled a little to myself because of his comment about his voice.

"n-no this is my voice" peter said walking closer to him. "no i don't think so" he said to peter. "fine" peter said and then his voice went back to normal. "can you please tell me were hes going?" peter asked him. "i don't know what hes doing but all i know is that he going to be at the Staten Island Ferry" he said to peter. "hey thanks man" peter said walking away and then i popped out of the back of the car.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" i asked peter with sarcasm in my voice. "oh right" he said turning back around to the man. "what time is he going?" peter asked him. "in a couple of hours so i would go like now" he said back to peter. "oh ya and you need to get better at this part" he said to peter with a smirk on his face and so i giggled a little.

"thank you" peter yelled running back to me. "h-hey how do you get this stuff off" he yelled at peter referring to his Webbed hands. "oh that wear off in about 2 hours" peter said to him. "wait what? i need you to get this off of me now" he yelled at peter. "you are technically a criminal so i don't know if i can do that" peter told him. he gave peter a bad look.

"bye mister criminal" peter yelled at him while he grabbed my hand and started running. "where are we going now?" i asked peter. "to the Staten Island Ferry and we need to get their fast!" he said.