Chapter 19: Liz's Dad

••••••••••••••y/n POV•••••••••••••

"holy shit" I thought to myself.

The guy at the door was Liz's dad also known as vulture to us.

"you must be y/n and peter. I'm Liz's dad" he said with a smile. "y-yes that's us" i said sarcastically to break the awkward silence. "alright well come on in" he said walking away. I looked at peter. "what do we do?" i asked. "just stay cool well be ok" he said grabbing my hand and walking me in to make me calm down.

When we got in me and peter just stood there waiting for Liz to come down. "would you too like a drink?" he asked but we were only 15. "no thank you sir, we are both only 15" peter said almost immediately after he asked the question. "good answer" he said.

He then looked at the stairs and so my and peters eyes followed. Liz was walking down the stairs. "hey Liz, you look great" i said just to be nice. "thanks y/n" she said. "are we ready to go?" Liz's dad then asked. "ya dad i'm ready how about you guys?" Liz asked. "Y-ya lets go" i said looking at peter with a concerned look on my face.

When we got in the car Liz sat next to me, i sat in the middle, and peter sat on the other side of me. Mine and peters hands were intertwined and i was holding on to his hand like i was gonna fall of a cliff. He was rubbing my thumb to help me calm down a little.

"so what are you two planning on doing after high school?" Liz's dad asked peter. "they both have an internship with tony stark" Liz then blurted out. When she said that i felt like i was hit by a bus because he was gonna find out who peter and i really were by her saying that. I grabbed peters hand even harder and i started to get really scared.

"actually we were cut out of the internship" peter then said so i didn't have to answer. "oh i'm sorry to hear that" Liz then said. "I fell like i have met you two before, i mean your voices sound so familiar" Liz's dad said. "fuck" i thought to myself, hes onto us.

"they were at my party, and they are on the Academic Decathlon team with me" Liz said. "ya your house was awesome, a lot of windows" peter said. "you guys weren't even there for like 5 minuets. You guys said hi and then left Ned there" Liz said. "she doesn't know when to shut up does she?" i asked myself.

"we were there for more than 5 minuets" i told Liz. "ya ok maybe like 10 minuets but then you ditched and never came back, which by the way it was kind of rude to leave Ned there" Liz said. That's when i started to get angry. I then started to dig my nails into peters hand because i was so mad and he could tell.