Chapter 5: Going to School

••••••••••••••y/n POV•••••••••••••

As the week progressed me and Peter became best friends.

My dad was finally back from Germany but when I told him that me and Peter were really good friends he let me stay there for as long as I wanted along with aunt May.

It was a couple days until we both went to school and I was very nervous because Peter was my only friend and he told me that we might not have all classes together.

•••••••••••••••4 days later••••••••••••••

"Hey y/n it's time for school" he said trying to shake me awake.

"I'm up I'm up" I told him with a very sleepy voice.

He sat next to me on the bed and asked how I felt. "I'm ok I'm just kind of nervous" I told him in a shaky voice. "Here, come here" he said and then gave me a warm hug.

He was so sweet to me I didn't deserve this.

"Now lets get ready to go" he said as he pulled away from the hug and smiled.

•••••••••••••••Peter's POV•••••••••••••••

I felt really bad for y/n so I decided to give her a hug.

"Ok now it's time to go" I told her. "Ok" she said in a shaky voice. "I promise you it's gonna be ok" I said to her.

We went out of my room and i kissed aunt May goodbye, and after I did y/n gave her a big hug goodbye.

When we got to school I introduced y/n to ned my other best friend. "Hey Ned this is my friend y/n!"

I looked at her and she had this sarcastic smirk on her face "just friend" she said as she laughed and pushed me. "Ned this is my best friend y/n" as I said laughing.

••••••••••••••••y/n POV•••••••••••••••

As we got later into the day my and Peter found out that we had all but one class together.

At the end of the day Peter grabbed my hand and we ran out of the school. He was looking around to see if anyone was watching as did I.

He jumped over the fence and I lifted myself over and we left.

After we left we went to a corner store that me and Peter went to all the time.

After we went to the store we went into a ally and as he changed I did to. "Ready?" He asked me. "Ready!" I told him in a excited voice.

He jumped over the wall as I lifted myself over.

After we messed around in the city helping some people out. We went to a random balcony and sat down eating what we bought earlier.

We heard a siren go off and we looked at a bank across the street from us and saw that people we breaking in.

"Finally something good" Peter said with a big smile.