Chapter 12: Falling

••••••••••••••your POV•••••••••••••

As soon as we got close to the Washington Monument me and peter started to run as fast as we could and we were both running very fast at the same pace.

When we got to the Monument MJ yelled that her friends were up there so i started running as well as peter and before reaching the building i lifted myself up as fast as i could and peter climbing right next to me.

I kept going while peter had asked Karen where we could get in from. "y/n cross over to the other side!" peter yelled. "on it!" i yelled back.

When we got to the top peter said that we could get in by the window that he was basically standing on. "peter, you need to try to get that window open. I know how we can but you have to trust me, ok?" i said to peter. "I trust you with all of my heart y/n" he said back.

"ok what i need you to do is on my count i want you to jump and ill catch you using my powers and you need to then jump onto the window and break it open. Can you do that?" i asked him. "y-ya ill try but you promise you'll catch me? he asked. "i would never let you fall" i said giving a quick kiss and then a big smile.

"are you ready?" i asked him. "ready" peter said with kind of a shaky voice.

"ok. 1...........2............3!" i yelled as peter jumped. I caught him and he swung to the window and kept trying to break it open.

" i need more momentum!" he yelled so i could here. "ok ready?" i yelled. He gave me a thumbs up and i puled him up higher and then he swung even harder on the window and it broke open.

I lowered myself to the window and went in. I then saw peter at the elevator doors with a web on the elevator cabin that they were in.

"keep holding on peter i'm going to lift them up slowly" i said, but before i could do anything peter was pulled by the elevator cabin falling down with them.

I then jumped down falling with them and i grabbed peters hand and shot his web shooter for him to hit the ceiling and making them stay in place. "nice shot!" peter yelled as he dropped into the cabin with them. I the lifted them up and got them to the top.

When we got everyone out but Liz the cabin started to shake and she started to fall. So i pushed peter out of the way and i caught her with my powers keeping her still in the air. I then started to slowly levitate her back up.

"thank you for saving my life"Liz said. "your very welcome" i told her. She then started to walk off and peter came running over to me giving me a hug. "i'm sorry for pushing you" i said with a frown on my face. "its fine you did awesome" he said puling me into another hug. Liz then turned around and grabbed my arm.

"who are you guys?" she asked.