Chapter 4: Getting Home

••••••••••••••••y/n POV•••••••••••••••

I woke up with a massive headache, at first not realizing where I was. After I toke a minute to wake all the way up I realized that I was in the jet with Peter and happy on the way home.

I looked over at Peter and he was staring out the window.

"Whatcha looking at Peter?" I asked him

"o-oh your up. I was just watching the city below us" he replied. "What happened?" I had asked him not shortly after. "After you fought captain, Clint came up behind you and knocked you out, so Mr.Stark told me to take you to the jet.

"That's why I woke up with a headache" I said to myself.

"Your staying with me and aunt May until Mr.Stark gets back" Peter had said to me as I was getting up to get coffee. "I have a bunk bed so you can stay in the top or the bottom which ever you want" he said as he stood up.

"Really? Awesome!!" I said "and I'll take the bottom one" I told him with a big smile on my face as I started to blush a little.

•••••••••••••••Peter's POV•••••••••••••

I told y/n that she was staying with me and aunt may until Mr.Stark got home from Germany. When I told her she said that she was excited and couldn't wait to get to know me. I started to blush at how excited she was to get know know me.

As we landed she was sitting next to me on her phone texting Mr.Stark asking if he was ok.

We got off the jet and she ran to the door, and as soon as it was opened by aunt May she gave her a hug saying thank you for letting her stay there.

As soon as we got into the room she placed her things on the bottom bunk then turned around and had gave me a big hug. "Thank you for being there for me and letting me stay in your room" she said to me "no problem. And you know I'm always here for you when and if you need me" I said

I started to blush as she hugged me again even tighter.

••••••••••••••••2 hours later••••••••••••••

"Hey did your dad tell you about starting school after you heal?" I asked her

"No" she responded in kind of a shaky voice" he enrolled you in the school I'm at just down the street and we're both going back in about 1-2 weeks.

••••••••••••••••y/n POV•••••••••••••••

When Peter told me about starting school with him I was a bit shocked because and dad never told me.

"At least I get to go with you" I told Peter I gave him a big smile as I looked into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"Hey do you to go out and mess around" he had asked me. "sure" I replied

I pressed the signal in my shoulder and stood there watching my clothes turn from one thing to the other I turned around to see Peter looking at me.

I smiled to myself and started to blush a bit.

As he put on his suit I looked at him how he looked at me when I transformed in awe by his muscular body. "How do I look" he turned to me and laughed.

I looked at him and laughed "you look great!!"

Then we used his window to sneak out and we left.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the kind of short chapter

I hope you like the story so far 😁😁