Chapter 10: DC

(very long chapter)

•••••••••••••y/n POV•••••••••••••

When we walked into the room with the guys they were talking about something but neither of us could make out what they were saying. "what are they talking about?" I asked peter thinking he might have an idea. "no clue" he told me.

While we were trying to get closer to try to make out what they were saying more clearly peter tripped over something that was on the floor.

"shit" I whispered. I then grabbed his hand and before they could turn around lifted us up to the very high sealing.

While they walked past peter shot out a little tracker at one of the guys legs so we could later see where they were going.

Peter had invited Ned over so we could all hang out while we were watching the tracker. 

When we got home we went to peters room and watched the tracker as we talked. "anyone want a drink?" I asked them. "sure, what about you Ned?" peter said. "ya ill take something" Ned responded. "here y/n ill come help you" peter said.

When we got to the kitchen he turned me around and grabbed my waist and kissed me. I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him back. "sorry i have wanted to do that scene we got home" he said with his forehead on mine. I started to blush a lot. "y-y/n, I love you" he said.

I was in shock I wasn't expecting him to say that, but the truth was I loved him too. "I love you to peter parker" I told him.

He then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and i kissed him and he kissed me back.

He put me back down and we got the water and went to the room.

"What took you guys so long?" Ned asked. I looked at peter and he looked at me and we both smirked. "we just spilled some water" peter told Ned. "oh ok" Ned said.

"Hey look they are in DC and they are stopped" i said looking at them both. "i wonder what they are doing there?" peter asked.

"how do we get to DC? that really far from here" i asked. Then me and peter looked at each other then at his wall and looked at the academic decathlon poster. "DC isn't far from where they are holding the competition" i said. "we could ask tomorrow if we could go and then follow them to see what they do" peter said.

•••••••••••••then next day•••••••••••••

We walked up to bus that was leaving for the competition and asked if we could still go.

••••••••••••Peter's POV•••••••••••

While we were one the bus i got a call from happy and I started to get nervous because he never calls me.

"H-Hey happy what's up?" i asked him.

"i see you left the city, where you going?" he asked.

"we are going to our schools academic decathlon and its not in the city, and i didn't give you permission to track me" i told him.

"its a tracker in your suit, and be careful" he told me.

"ok i will, bye" i said then hung up the phone.

"who was that?" y/n asked me.

"it was happy wondering where we were going apparently i have a tracker in my suit that i didn't know about." i said.

••••••••••••••••y/n POV••••••••••••••

When we got to the hotel peter began to take the tracker out of his suit.

"there, happy you are now tracking this lamp" peter said. "you ready?" peter asked me. "ready" i said. "hey Ned remember when you said you wanted to see how i transform?" i asked Ned. "ya, why?" Ned asked. I then pushed my sensor and changed and he looked at me in awe and so did peter.

"how did you do that he?" Ned asked me. "when tony stark found me he gave me a sensor in my shoulder, so when i touch it i transform into my suit" i said.

"ok we gotta go now" peter said. "ok let go"i responded.

When we got outside onto the roof peter grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. "your so beautiful" he said as i started to blush.

We got to the location that they were stopped at and peter began to listen to what they were saying. Then out of nowhere a truck went by and i heard peter say lets go. I wasn't sure where we were going a first but then i realized we were following the truck that had passed by earlier.

When we got onto the truck there was a big opening into it that was glowing purple. There was someone inside of the truck stealing things. When the guy came out i realized that it was the same guy that had dropped peter into the lake and almost killed him.

"peter that mans dangerous he tried to kill you!" i told him with worry in my voice. "its ok just stay behind me" he said giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hey those don't belong to you, you need to give those back!" peter yelled at the guy beginning to fly. "oh ya or what" the guy with wings said back to peter. "put them back!" peter yelled again. The guy the wings then shot one of his weapons at peter but missed and it also missed me.

the second time he shot at us it hit me causing me to fall into the truck. When i fell into the truck some of the crates fell onto my arms causing me not to be able to use my powers to be able to get out.

I was watching peter get hurt by this guy who tried to kill him before and watching this caused me to start crying and hoping that he was gonna be ok.

Then all of the sudden peter fell into the truck and him falling in caused something to fall on my head causing me to black out.

I woke up with a huge headache, things on my arms, and not knowing where i was.