3

A/N posted the first couple chapters because I wanted to give you guys some more context on what this book is going to be like lol enjoy

~*~*~

Your POV

Cabello💓:
PLEASE

I giggled at the text message before looking up, only to see Andrea was staring at me.

"Why have you been so smiley lately?" She asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

"I can't just be happy without having a reason?" I asked, knowing she wouldn't give this up until she got answers.

"No," she deadpanned.

I rolled my eyes jokingly before locking my phone.

"Nah uh. Give me it," she said, sticking her hand out.

"What? My phone?"

"Yes. You've been glued to that thing lately. I wanna know why," she said, trying to take it from me.

"No," I giggled, shoving it in my back pocket.

"I'm gonna get it one way or another," she said, jumping on top of me and knocking us both back onto the couch.

"Andrea!" I screamed when she started ticking me.

I was laughing and flailing uncontrollably as she reached around me and pulled my phone out of my back pocket.

"Stoppp," I whined as she made a show out of unlocking it with her finger print.

"Who's Cabello and why do they have a heart next to their- no way! Camila hit you up?!" She exclaimed, scrolling through all of our messages.

"Don't read them!" I said, trying to snatch my phone back.

"All you two do is flirt. Why am I not surprised?" Andrea said as she continued to read our messages and I gave up on stopping her.

"Wow, you are such a bottom," she said, locking my phone and tossing it to me.

"No, I'm not!" I exclaimed, grabbing my phone and unlocking it again.

"Yes, you are. I can tell by the way you respond when she flirts," she told me as she stood up and walked to the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes before looking back at my phone when I got a new message.

Cabello💓:
You said you would send one!

Y/ln🌹:
No, I did not. You begged for one and I said maybe.

Cabello💓:
I just want one selfie!

I just giggled at her message before deciding to tease her by posting a photo on instagram instead of sending her one.

I waited a few minutes before my phone went off and I knew it was Camila.

Cabello💓:
You can post one on instagram but you can send me one?????

Cabello💓:
How rude?????

Cabello💓:
I'm offended?????

Y/ln🌹:
You are such a baby.

I quickly took a selfie before sending it to Camila.

Y/ln🌹:

Cabello💓:OH MY GAWWWDDD😍😍

Cabello💓:
OH MY GAWWWDDD😍😍

Cabello💓:
I NEED TO BE RESUSCITATED

Cabello💓:

Y/ln🌹:Stop😂😂

Y/ln🌹:
Stop😂😂

Cabello💓:
NEVER

*•*•*

Liked by camila_cabello, dinahjane97, and 194,383 others

Your/Ig/Name: you're my favorite sin

View all 19,484 Comments

camila_cabello: excuse me? who gave you the right?
loveonlyforcabello: I SEE YOU CAMILA
dinahjane97: whooooaaaa

~*~*~
Your/Ig/Name liked camila_cabello's Comment
dinahjane97 started following
Your/Ig/Name