52

A/N: 60 votes before Friday for an extra chapter

~*~*~

Camila's POV

1 Month Later

I took a deep breath as I got out of my car. I was exhausted after flying all day, but I was excited to see Y/n.

I had been in Argentina for the past two weeks for a couple shows and Lollapalooza. Now I was back a day earlier than expected and all I wanted to do was go see my girlfriend.

I knocked on her door, waiting patiently for her to open it. It was almost nine o'clock but I knew she wasn't sleeping.

I heard small footsteps approaching the door before it opened, the confused look on Y/n's face quickly turning to happiness.

She lunged forward, wrapping me in a tight hug as I giggled and hugged her back.

"I thought you weren't coming home until tomorrow," she said as she helped me carry my things inside.

"I wasn't supposed to come home today, but I missed you so I found a late flight this afternoon," I told her, making her smile as she shut the door behind us.

I admired her for a second when she turned around. She was obviously getting ready for bed as she was just wearing a big t-shirt and panties. Her hair was in a messy bun, but she still managed to look flawless.

"C'mere," I said, pulling her close to me and kissing her lips gently.

We moved in sync as her hands came up to weave through my hair.

I let my hands roam to her ass, pulling her into me as she walked us back to the couch.

"I'm never letting you leave me for a month again," she mumbled against my lips as she pushed me to sit down and straddled my lap.

"Good," I said, feeling her grind against me as I pulled her body flush with mine.

I pulled her shirt over her head quickly, letting my mouth kiss all around her exposed chest since she wasn't wearing a bra.

"You are so beautiful," I mumbled against her bare skin as she threw her head back and let me work.

"I want to hear you, bebé," I told her, knowing she was holding back her moans.

"The neighbors don't though," she said weakly.

I just smirked against her chest in response before flipping her over.

"I don't care if they hear you. I want them to know you're mine," I said, watching her eyes darken and hearing her let out a breathing quicken as I rubbed her through her panties.

She moaned loudly and I smiled against her skin.

She tugged on my shirt and I immediately pulled it over my head, taking off my bra as well.

She took me by surprise when she palmed me through my jeans. I was already hard and the jeans were constricting me in ways that were almost painful.

"I need you," I heard her say, spurring me to pull my jeans off, leaving me in just my briefs.

My erection was standing tall as I moved back to hover over Y/n, pulling her panties down her legs and letting her kick them off.

I kissed down her torso, feeling her breathing get heavier the closer I got to her dripping center.

I looked up at her, silently asking for permission. Y/n seemed to understand what I was asking as she bit her bottom lip and nodded furiously.

I immediately attached my lips to her center and her hands flew to weave through my hair as I sucked hard.

Her moans continued to increase in volume as I worked my tongue in and out of her.

"Camila!" She moaned as she came hard, breathing heavily as I cleaned her up and made my way up her body.

I kissed her, making sure she could taste herself on my tongue.

"I need you," she mumbled against my lips as she dipped a hand into my briefs and slowly jerked me off.

I nodded and pulled my briefs off my body, letting my hand trail down to her folds.

She moaned as I put pressure on her clit before lining myself up with her center.

I let myself sink into her, loving the way she moaned loudly as I bottomed out.

"I love you," I mumbled as I kissed her neck and moved at a medium pace.

"I love you too," she barely managed to get out as she scratched her nails across my back in an effort to get me deeper.

"Fuck, Y/n," I moaned as she clenched around me.

"I'm so fucking close already," she moaned, pulling me closer by my neck to kiss me deeply.

She moaned into my mouth as she released for the second time. I wasn't done yet though.

I let her ride out her orgasm before I pulled out, flipping her over and pulling her ass flush against me.

"Camila," she moaned when I sunk back into her, getting even deeper than I was before. "I can't."

"Yes, you can," I told her as I began pounding into her.

Her moans were louder than ever as I held off so she could reach her high for the third time.

I knew she liked it rough.

I felt her clench around me as she climaxed for the last time with a loud moan.

I pulled out quickly, releasing on her back as she collapsed against the couch. I got up to get a towel to clean her up with.

She was still trying to catch her breath as I came back into the living room with the slightly wet towel.

"Oh my God," she groaned as she sat up.

"Don't move too fast," I joked as I came over to carry her to bed.

"I hate you," she mumbled against my chest as we both laid down.

"No, you don't, because no one else can dick you down like that," I told her, with a smirk.

"I'm not going to be able to move tomorrow," she said, which made me laugh.

"Then I'll bring you breakfast in bed."

"I love you," she said with a small giggle, her eyes low as she was falling asleep.

"I love you too," I told her back, knowing she didn't hear me because she was already out.

*•*•*

Liked by Your/Ig/Name, charlieputh, and 729,296 others

camila_cabello: it took us like 20 minutes to agree on a pose

View all 5,297 Comments

Your/Ig/Name: because you're difficult
camila_cabello: ☹️
@Your/Ig/Name
Your/Ig/Name: and that's one of the things i love about you💞
camila_cabello: 🙂
@Your/Ig/Name

~*~*~
Tagged: @Your/Ig/Name

Your/Ig/Name liked camila_cabello's
Comments
camila_cabello liked Your/Ig/Name's
Comments