22

A/N: 40 votes before Friday for an extra chapter!

~*~*~

Your POV

"This place is so sketchy," I commented as Lauren led us through a brightly lit tunnel that had graffiti scattered on the walls.

"It's not that bad," Lauren said with a smirk. "I like to come through here and look at the walls. There's always new graffiti."

"You are so tumblr it hurts," I said, making her laugh loudly.

I felt a sense of accomplishment at the fact that I could make her genuinely laugh.

"Look. That's new," Lauren told me, pointing to a freshly painted piece on the wall.

If someone was to just glance at it, they probably wouldn't see much, but the longer I stared the more obvious a silhouette of a woman came into view.

"Wow," I said in awe, taking in all of the details of the art.

"Cool, huh?" Lauren asked as she hugged me from behind.

"Yea. It's really cool," I said, leaning back into her embrace.

"You know, you're the only person I've ever brought down here?"

"I'm honored that you deemed me worthy of this sketchy ass tunnel," I joked, feeling her smile against my neck before she placed a kiss there.

"Shut up," she said, turning me around and gently connecting our lips.

She kissed me for a second before she pulled away, cupping my cheeks and looking into my eyes.

"You're eyes remind me of a piece someone painted down there," Lauren told me, pointing behind her before she took my hand and led me to it.

I gazed at the painting of a woman's eyes. It was extremely detailed, almost as if it was printed onto the wall.

"I love this," I told Lauren, running my fingers over the wall.

"It's beautiful, huh?"

"Yea, it really is," I admitted.

"You know what else is beautiful?" Lauren asked, making me turn to see her with the cheesiest smile on her face.

"Don't say it," I warned her as I walked over to her and kissed her to keep her from talking.

Lauren seemed like she was in a daze when she pulled away and stared into my eyes.

"Be my girlfriend," she mumbled, making my eyes widen.

"What?" I asked, trying not to seem as taken back as I was.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I know it's a little early to ask, but I've been in positions where I didn't take control soon enough and the last thing I want it to lose you to someone who will," she rambled, grabbing my hands.

"Yes," I said, making her smile widen and her eyes to brighten.

"Really?"

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend," I told her, giggling before I pecked her lips gently.

"Finally," she said, picking me up and spinning me around as I laughed in her arms.

*•*•*

Liked by laurenjauregui, cjauregui_, and 286,386 others

Your/Ig/Name: "pose like this"

View all 6,276 Comments

cjauregui_: you guys are lame
jaureguiobsessed: sHiP
laurenjauregui: put your tongue in your mouth

~*~*~
Tagged: @laurenjauregui

Your/Ig/Name liked laurenjauregui's Comment