16

Lauren's POV

"Come back here!" Y/n yelled, chasing after me as I ran from her.

"No!" I yelled back with a laugh as I used Chris to block her.

"Chris..." Y/n trailed off.

"Sorry, Lo," Chris said before stepping to the side, allowing Y/n to reach me.

Y/n pulled me to the ground, tickling me relentlessly.

I couldn't stop laughing, but eventually she laid off just long enough for me to flip us over.

"La- Lauren!" She stuttered through laughs as I tickled her back.

"Say I'm the best," I told her, pinning her arms to the ground so she couldn't get up.

"No way," she challenged with a smile.

"Then I'll just keep tickling y-"

"No, wait! Okay, you're the best," she relented, throwing her head back and laughing.

I smiled at how beautiful she looked in that moment before leaning down and pecking her cheek.

"Lauren! Y/n!" Taylor called from the back door.

"They're in the grass," I heard Chris tell her, making me stand up before helping Y/n up.

"Look what I got," Taylor said as we walked up to her.

"Sparklers!" Y/n said excitedly before her and Taylor fell into a conversation about how cool the sparklers were.

I smiled at the two. My family had come visit me in California and were staying with me for a week.

Y/n was hesitant about meeting them, but I assured her they would love her.

Her and Taylor got along exceptionally well.

"Just looking at them interact you would swear they've known each other their entire lives," I heard my mom say from beside me.

"I know right. They're like long lost best friends," I giggled, watching them light a couple of sparklers.

I smiled when Y/n turned to me and walked over with two in her hand.

"C'mon, let's take a cute picture," she told me, smiling up at me as she tugged on my hand.

"Alright," I said, taking a sparkler from her and walking over to where Taylor was standing with her phone out.

"These are so cute," Taylor commented as she watched us pose with the sparklers.

Taylor told me she would send me the photos before she walked away.

"You're so cute," I said to Y/n, watching her as she twirled the sparkler around.

I saw her cheeks turn a faint red color before her sparkler died out, mine following soon after.

"Red looks good on you," I commented, raising a hand to brush against her cheek.

"Stoppp," she whined attempting to push my hand away, but I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a bear hug.

"Lauren!" She said against my chest. "You're squishing me!"

I laughed loudly, kissing the top on her head and loosening my grip slightly, but not enough to let her out of my arms.

"Your family is watching us," she giggled, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Let them watch," I told her with a smirk, kissing her forehead when she looked up at me and smiled.

*•*•*

Liked by Your/Ig/Name, halsey, and 396,295 others

laurenjauregui: tell me do you feel it too?💗

View all 6,297 Comments

Your/Ig/Name: i do💓
halsey: cutie pies
andrearussett: AWWW

~*~*~
Tagged: @Your/Ig/Name

laurenjauregui liked Your/Ig/Name's Comment
camila_cabello liked Your/Ig/Name's
Comment