15

A/N: Forgot to add this before i posted the chapter earlier yikes but

40 votes before Friday for an extra chapter lol

~*~*~

Camila's POV

"Camila, hang on! Just think about this," Roger tried to reason with me.

"No. I'm done Roger. I'm done with this publicity stunt. I didn't even want to go through with it in the first place," I told the man, watching him sigh.

"Alright, I'm sorry," he apologized.

"Make sure him and his team all know this is over with," I added, calming down when my mother put her hand on my shoulder.

"I will. I'll go let them know right now," Roger told me, pulling out his phone and walking out to make the phone call.

"Any particular reason you wanted to call off the PR stunt?" My mother asked, raising a teasing eyebrow at me.

"You know why I called it off," I mumbled, sitting down and putting my face in my hands.

"Have you gotten into contact with her since she blocked you?"

"No, I haven't really been able to work up the courage to DM her," I said, letting out a sigh.

"Camilita..."

I looked up when my mother trailed off.

"This girl has been taking up all of your time and you two don't even talk anymore," she said.

"I can't help it, mama..."

"I know, but for now, you really need to try and focus on yourself," my mother told me.

"How am I supposed to do that?" I asked, leaning back in my seat.

"Well for starters, try not to spend all of your time thinking about a girl that isn't giving you the time of day."

"It's my own fault she isn't giving me the time of day..."

"I know that..." my mother started. "...but that doesn't mean you should dwell on it. Focus on your music for now. If it's meant to work out later on, then it will."

I nodded at my mother's words, giving her a hug before she walked out of the room.

"Focus on yourself," I mumbled.

*•*•*

Liked by Your/Ig/Name, delliale91, and 428,366 others

camila_cabello: i just want you

View all 10,286 Comments

camilz_727: SHE LIKED
diplo: whoa
delliale91: 😘😘
camila_cabello: stop @dellaile91

~*~*~
camila_cabello liked camilz_727's Comment