21

A/N: As promised:)

~*~*~

Camila's POV

"No, I want it to be mostly piano," I told the producer, to which he nodded.

"How raw are we trying to go with this track, because I think some violins would make it sound amazing," he commented.

"Yea, that's a good idea," I agreed.

He nodded and started to sample a few things, playing it for me a few times and working with me when I had any input.

"That sounds amazing," I told him, watching him nod and smile as he moved to a different part of the track.

My phone went off, which I ignored, trying to focus on the current song I was working on.

My phone went off a second time, making me roll my eyes as I pushed it aside.

The third time it went off I grabbed it quickly, turning on my screen to see why someone decided to triple text me.

My face dropped when I saw who had texted me, before I quickly unlocked my phone, my heart beating faster than ever.

Y/n❤️:
Hey

Y/n❤️:
That's probably a horrible way to start this off. I'm sorry. I'm not very good at this.

Y/n❤️:
Okay, at this point I'm rambling through text so I'll just stop...

My fingers seemed to have a mind of their own as I found myself typing a message and sending it.

Camila:
No, it's okay. You don't have anything to be sorry for. I thought I was blocked?

I cursed myself for asking that question. I almost made it seem like I wanted her to block me again.

Y/n❤️:
Yea, I'm sorry about that. I may have overreacted a bit. I was having a hard time controlling my emotions at the time, but that's not an excuse.

My heart dropped at her message. I really didn't mean to cause all of this.

Camila:
So, am I getting a chance to explain now? Is that what this is?

Y/n❤️:
If that's what you want. I feel like I owe you that.

"Hey, James? Can I take ten? I really need to deal with something," I told the producer.

"Take all the time you need," he said to me, sending me a smile as I left the studio and found a much quieter, empty room.

Camila:
Okay, I don't really know where to start.

Y/n❤️:
The beginning might be a good place.

I giggled a little at Y/n's sarcasm.

Camila:
Well, the whole thing with Alessandro was a PR stunt that got started because the team thought it would go well with the Guess campaign. 

Y/n❤️:
I understand that...

Camila:
I realize how stupid my logic is now, but the reason I didn't tell you was because I didn't know how you'd take it.

I didn't even realize my eyes were watering until I got harder to read my screen.

Y/n❤️:
I won't even comment on that logic.

Y/n❤️:
Continue.

Camila:
I just really overthought the whole situation and I know I should've communicated with you about it. I don't know why I didn't.

Y/n❤️:
Why had you been ignoring me for like the two weeks before all of that though?

I wiped my eyes before I typed out my next message.

Camila:
That wasn't intentional. I really was super busy with everything that was going on. That isn't an excuse though. I should've made time for you.

Camila:
I'm sorry about everything.

Y/n❤️:
You don't have to apologize.

Camila:
Yes, I do. I owe you that. Can I ask a question?

I found myself bouncing my leg as I anxiously waited for her response.

Y/n❤️:
About?

Camila:
Is there something going on between you and Lauren?

Y/n❤️:
Camila...

Camila:
Just answer the question. Please. I need to know if I lost you.

Y/n❤️:
Lauren and I don't have a label, but I wouldn't call myself single at the moment.

My heart sank at her message. I don't know how I'm going to fix this now.

Y/n❤️:
But you didn't lose me. I'm still here for you no matter what. I'm not leaving again.

I smiled a weak smile as I read her message over and over.

Camila:
I'm not gonna stop fighting.

Y/n❤️:
I expected that much. Go get some sleep and drink some water please.

Camila:
I will. Talk to you tomorrow?

Y/n❤️:
Talk to you tomorrow.

*•*•*

Liked by shawnmendes, dellaile91, and 473,386 others

camila_cabello: let me show you i only want you

View all 5,386 Comments

ca.bae.yo: it's time to move on bby
shawnmendes: i like that shirt

~*~*~
Your/Ig/Name liked ca.bae.yo's Comment