58

Your POV

"Oh, yes," Camila said, falling back onto our bed. "Home sweet home."

I laughed and crawled up next to her, laying my head on her shoulder.

"Can I ask you a question?" She spoke up after a while of her playing with my hair.

"Yea," I answered.

"What do you usually do for Christmas?" She asked, sitting up to speak to me properly.

I let out a dry chuckle as I sat up as well.

"Last year I didn't do anything," I answered her. "Andrea usually offers for me to go to her family's Christmas, and I went with her the year before last, but it made me feel like a charity case."

"You're not a charity case," Camila spoke up.

I just nodded, smiling sadly at her as she leaned it to peck my lips.

"I was just wondering if it was clear that you were coming with me home for Christmas," she said, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Wait, was that a question or a statement?"

"It was a statement. Obviously I'm not letting you stay here alone on Christmas. Are you crazy?" She asked me.

"I just- Are you sure?"

"Y/n, we've literally been dating for over a year. You've been to my house in Miami dozens of times. Why are you so nervous about everything?" She asked softly.

"I don't wanna mess up," I told her honestly.

"You won't. I want you to come home with me for Christmas, because it's your home too now. My family is your family," she said.

"Stop, you're gonna make me cry," I said, blinking my eyes rapidly.

"I love you, bebé. I wanna take you home for Christmas and show you off to my entire family," she said happily.

"I love you too, and I would love to go home with you for Christmas," I told her, watching her smile brightly at me before she kissed me gently.

"Now, let's watch Christmas movies!" She exclaimed, flipping through channels on the tv.

I just smiled as I admired her side profile.

This girl was too good to be true.

*•*•*

Liked by camila_cabello, jakemiller, and 429,397 others

Your/Ig/Name: she's my favorite person

View all 6,298 Comments

camila_cabello: i would hope so
5hcamilizer: my favorite couple and OTP
niallhoran: love you two

~*~*~
Tagged: @camila_cabello

Your/Ig/Name liked camila_cabello's Comment