51

A/N: 60 votes before Wednesday for an extra chapter

and Happy New Years guys🎊

~*~*~

Your POV

"Camila!" I called out as I looked at my neck.

We were about to leave to go meet up with the girls and I decided to put on a little makeup.

"Yea, bebé?" She asked as she walked into the bathroom.

"Don't 'yea, bebé' me. What the hell is this?" I asked her, pointing to the very obvious hickeys on the side of my neck.

"Those are hickeys," she said in an obvious tone.

"I know what they are. Why did you put them there?" I asked, slapping her arm lightly.

"I was claiming what's mine," she said in a low voice as she pulled me close and kissed over them.

"Stop, we're supposed to be at the girl's place in ten minutes and it's a fifteen minute drive," I told her as I rushed to cover up the marks on my neck.

"Stop smiling," I told her when I was finished.

"I can't. You're cute when you're mad," she said before leading me out to her car.

"Lauren totally saw these earlier. There's no way she didn't," I said as I looked at my neck through my front facing camera.

"Stop, worrying about them," Camila laughed as she drove.

The rest of the car ride was spent playfully bickering back and forth before we pulled up.

I grabbed Camila's hand as we made our way up to the girl's apartment.

"Don't be nervous," I told Camila, pecking her lips before I knocked on the door.

"Y/n!" Dinah exclaimed when she opened the door."You're ten minutes late, hoe."

"I know. Blame Camila," I said, making the girl realize who was standing behind me.

"Mila?" Dinah asked.

I watched as the girls stepped towards each other and hugged tightly.

"I missed you," Dinah told her.

"I missed you too," Camila said before they separated and we walked inside.

"Y/n's here!" Dinah called, and soon enough I was being embraced by two other sets of arms.

"It's been too long, girl," Normani said as we pulled away.

"Hey," Lauren said as she walked up, hugging me tightly as if she hadn't seen me earlier today.

I separated from Lauren, looking back to see the other girls hugging Camila.

They all talked and smiled as if they hadn't ghosted each other for months.

"So, what are we planning on doing?" Lauren asked, getting everyone's attention.

"Can we go get lunch? I'm starving," Dinah suggested, making us all laugh as we went out to go get something to eat.

*•*•*

Liked by dinahjane97, camila_cabello, and 528,297 others

Your/Ig/Name: reunited💗💕💓💖💞

View all 8,297 Comments

normanikordei: luhhh youu
dinahjane97: we're hot
allybrooke: it was great seeing you!
laurenjauregui: missed you shorty

~*~*~
Tagged: @laurenjauregui, @normanikordei, @allybrooke, @dinahjane97

Your/Ig/Name liked normanikordei's Comment
Your/Ig/Name liked dinahjane97's Comment
Your/Ig/Name liked allybrooke's Comment
Your/Ig/Name liked laurenjauregui's Comment