9

A/N: 40 votes before Friday for an extra chapter !

~*~*~

Your POV

"You really are THAT bitch," Andrea hyped me up after convincing me to post the photo.

"Stop," I giggled slightly, ignoring the guilty feeling I had.

"And when Lauren comments you better like that shit," Andrea said.

"Where is she?" I heard someone ask from the hallway before they bursted into my room.

"Jc? How did you-"

"High five," he cut me off, holding his hand out.

"Why?" I asked with a giggle, high fiving him.

"I came over thinking you'd be a crying mess, but I got this post notification when I walked in," he said, showing me the photo I just posted. "And I had to high five you."

"How did you get in my apartment?" I asked.

"I made a copy of your key."

"Do you have copies of all of our house keys?" Andrea asked.

"Duh," he answered as he laid on my bed. "Are you gonna DM that Jauregui girl now?"

"No," I answered, rolling my eyes.

"Why not? She's hot," he stated.

"Because isn't there a rule for that? Like I just stopped talking to Camila?"

"Honey, there are no rules for this. You two weren't even official. Camila played you. You can do whatever the hell you want," Andrea said, unlocking my phone and pulling up Lauren's latest comment.

"Like her comment, then DM her. It's simple," she said.

I took my phone out of her hand and eyed her suspiciously.

"What if I said I'm not into her?" I countered, making her laugh.

"Don't even play. She's totally your type, and she's into you. I can tell."

"You can tell she's into me from a few comments she left on my pictures?"

"No, I can tell she's into you because I DM'ed her earlier and asked her," she said, making my eyes widen.

"No, you did not."

"Oh, yes I did. She said she didn't know if you were single or not so she didn't message you."

"You're lying," I stated, looking at Jc, who was obviously very amused at what was happening.

"I'm not," Andrea said, opening the DM between her and Lauren to show me. "Now message her before I take your phone and do it for you."

I rolled my eyes at her threat before cautiously opening a DM between Lauren and I.

Your/Ig/Name:
Hey

"You just sent her hey?" Jc asked, looking over my shoulder.

"What else was I supposed to say? I'm not good at this!" I told him, slapping his shoulder as he laughed at me.

laurenjauregui:
hello gorgeous

I blushed at the message.

Moving on didn't sound too bad anymore.

*•*•*

Liked by camila_cabello, laurenjauregui, and 284,494 others

Your/Ig/Name: i'm not trippin💅🏽

View all 24,383 Comments

laurenjauregui: okayy😍
andrearussett: fuck it up
camila_cabello: answer my texts

~*~*~
Your/Ig/Name liked laurenjauregui's Comment