32.2 Gate 12- Fight Fire with Fire

Singh stood motionless, seemingly waiting for the atmosphere to clear. His mane swayed with the slight wind, eyes directed at me- even from the great distance, he appeared enormous and ferocious. His majestic structure appeared quite intimidating. Having known him for quite a few months hadn't been worthy enough to discover his skills. Now, besides mentally praising his appearance, I was determined enough to not get diverted and thoroughly check on his way of Formations.

Singh took a step forward, cautioning me that he was about to get the challenge going. Keeping a steady breathe, I keenly watched his movements. The very minute, as if our minds were united, flames shot out of my hands and from his paws in a sync. Nazira standing right behind me did not appear in my mind. She slightly gasped as my flames intensified and got away giving me the space I needed.

My eyes enlarged as I watched the nascent flames Singh had generated-red, orange and gold-expanding, turning as similar to that of a bonfire. It drifting up and covered his whole body. It was indeed glorious to watch my Constellia looking deadly yet magnificent but the exact words that I thought...

Darn it! He looks dangerously beautiful.

"DARN IT! HE LOOKS DANGEROUSLY BEAUTIFUL!"

Goosebumps flooded all over my skin hearing the ear-splitting thunder. A ghostly adrenaline pierced through my heart when my voice echoed far above in the sky as if somewhere in this realm the most modern and highly technical speakers had emerged splitting through the universe.

"What the hell!" I shrieked. Provoked, my flames around hands enlarged encircling my body.

Apart from this unpredictable occurrence, my stone began to burn. But I stayed put without taking my eyes off Singh. As soon as I expressed my mystification, Singh charged. The ground beneath my feet shook. Nazira must have felt it too. She quickly slid further behind me, and chose to stand near the door of the hut.

I kicked my heels and bolted to his direction tearing through the wind. I had no plan in my mind, no organized strategy, but my flames were intact and my eyes curiously waiting to see his style. It probably might have taken half a minute to cover the distance, yet neither Singh nor I reduced our momentum. He suddenly roared and it sounded like a caution.

"Aah!" I gasped, covering my ears.

My feet suddenly lost the balance and I slipped, my feet digging into the smooth and powdery sand. Watching me sliding, Singh leapt up in the air, crossing me from over my head.

"Watch it, kid!" He snarled as soon as he landed.

I pulled myself up, sitting on my single knee. We have changed our directions. I was facing the hut now, Nazira clearly visible. "Don't tell me it was my voice...."

"Well, Constellia Formation, how do you think we hear that?" He said.

"Say what?"

Singh stirred, slightly growling, bending a little back. His mouth viciously opened ajar, seemingly devouring the flames and in the brief moment of time, he began emitting unceasing whips of fire, one after the other, attempting to strike me.

Figuring it was too late to get away, I instinctively covered my face with my arms. His whips were whipping me senseless. My hands should have, by now, charred with the incessant beating. But fortunately, I felt nothing.

HAW! Just a pretend fire!

"HAW! JUST A PRETEND FIRE!"

The realm came to life once again. I removed my hand out of curiosity to check if he was still in action. But he was standing all still, without putting off the flames surrounding his body.