Promises

It all started when you bumped me in the middle of the mall.

I was wearing my favorite Gucci shirt while eating my favorite milk ice cream busily that time when a tall girl with dirty blonde hair abruptly bumped me, causing my ice cream to spill on my shirt.

I yelled at you because my favorite ice cream spilled to my favorite shirt.

You just apologized calmly.

I walked away after I told you that sorry is just a word.

We met again after a week.

We met at a house party in the neighborhood.

I became that girl who goes to any party after he broke our promises.

I saw you at the corner, talking to someone with a red cup in your hand.

You saw me when you probably noticed my stare so you immediately dismissed the girl you were talking to and walked towards me with a grin on your face.

I gave you a frown when you said hey as if we're close.

You apologized about what happened again and I just told you to forget it.

You suddenly threw your empty cup to the trash bin and pulled my wrist outside.

I tried to get off of your grip but you just tightened your hold on my wrist so I just gave up and let you pull me until we went in a convenience store not far from the party.

You bought two cups of milk ice cream and gave me the other one.

'Since you don't accept the word sorry, I thought about treating you ice cream.' That was exactly what you said.

We came back to the house party and sat on the roof.

We talked about random and weird things while eating our ice cream and staring at the stars above us.

Until you asked about my past.

I mentioned about my ex who broke all of our promises we made before for a stupid bitch.

It hurt while I was telling you that.

But then, I was with you.

So you hugged me, comforted me, and told me that you wouldn't do the same.

I trusted your words.

I felt safe and comfortable with you.

We became close after that night.

We hang out often.

You'd tell me corny jokes and make funny and stupid faces everyday.

You even taught me the techniques in video games.

I remember when I told you I can't hang out with you for one day because my mom wants me to accompany her somewhere. You kept texting me every minute, telling me you missed me so much and telling weird stuff, while I was in the car with my mom.

There's no day that you don't make my day.

You confessed your love to me after a few months.

You looked so cute, fidgeting your fingers with your head down, while waiting for my answer.

I realized that day,

I love you too.

My fear of trusting someone's love and their promises vanished because of you.

I wasn't afraid of trusting your promises.

'I promise that I will love you until we become zombies.'

'I promise to never be like your ex who broke his promises to you for some trash.'

'I'd rather give up my career of being a photographer than to leave you.'

Those are the promises you made when we became officially together.

Every single day, I fall in love with you even deeper.

I used to be that emotionless bitch who doesn't give a shit to anything.

But when you came,

I became the opposite.

I become anxious as fuck when you don't reply in less than 2 minutes or when you don't answer my call after 2 rings.

People may find it funny and weird because of my exaggeration.

But I couldn't help it.

That's how I love you Lisa.

So now,

I'm here.

In my room, alone, again.

It's been a week since I saw you making out with someone in the same mall we first met.

I approached you two even though I wanted to run to the street and wait for a truck to crash me.

You looked at me with a surprised look.

I stupidly asked you why.

And you said sorry.

That fucking word again.

I asked you about the promises you made.

And you said sorry. Again.

You proved that promises are meant to be broken.

'Thanks for making me experience another happy feeling of being in love again.' I mumbled to myself as my tears continuously dropped to the teddy bear you gave on our 1st monthsary.

Hi.

This is inspired from my friend and her online friend she really hate because he's a promise breaker lmfao