Photos

This first photo contains an image of you and me at preschool.

"Do you even know how to add numbers?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"No." She let out a peace sign and smiled awkwardly.

I groaned and went to Taehyung to help me with my homework instead.

"No no no. Don't go to him." I turned around when I heard Lisa's adorable pleading tone.

"Look, I can learn how to add numbers for you, even though I hate math so much. Just don't go to him." She pouted and I just couldn't help but to smile widely.

"Okay."

This second photo contains of an image of you and me at Jungkook's Birthday party when we were still middle schoolers.

"Happy Birthday Kookie!" Lisa screamed and jumped on him for a hug.

"Come on Jennie! Let's go check that table full of candies!" Taehyung called, causing me to look away from those flirts in front of me and follow him to the table full of candies.

As me and Taehyung are busy trying all the candies, I noticed someone approaching us from behind.

"Eherm." We turned around to see Lisa and Jungkook staring at us with annoyed looks on their faces.

"Sorry for interrupting. But the others are already in our table, waiting for you lovebirds. So better go there instead of getting diabetes." Jungkook coldly said and walked away immediately while Lisa stayed, staring at me.

"Shall we go, Nini?" She softly said and reached for my hand. She didn't wait for my response and pulled me to our table, leaving Taehyung, with his mouth full of gummy worms and marshmallows, confused to what just happened.

This third photo contains an image of you and me trick-or-trick-ing in Halloween.

"Nice costume Jennie." Lisa said, smirking, while obviously checking me out.

"Calm your gay ass, Lis." Jisoo the chicken said.

"You two have the weirdest couple costumes." I said while glancing at Jisoo and Rosé, who is blushing.

"It's cute tho." Jisoo said while side-hugging Rosé the egg.

"We're cuter." Jungkook argued while motioning him and Taehyung's selves. And those two are dressed up as bananas in pyjamas.

"So since you're the sexiest vampire in town, I'm going to be your knight in shining armor." She grinned while adjusting her helmet.

This fourth photo contains an image of you and me on the first day of being freshmen in highschool.

"Lis, I'm nervous." I said while gripping on Lisa's arm tightly.

"Why?" She said while chuckling.

"They look so big."

"Don't worry baby, I'm here. I'll always stay right beside you." She assured me and it made me calm and happy at the same time.

This fifth photo contains an image of you and me during our supposed to be prom day.

"Are you sure you don't wanna go to prom?" Lisa asked when I let her go in.

"Nah. Let's just go somewhere else." I said as I put on my hoodie, getting ready to go.

"Wanna go to the movies then? I heard there's a new horror movie showing."