First

Angst alert. :>

Jennie was Lisa's first in everything.

As in everything.

Jennie was her first friend to her first love.

Lucky for her, she thought. She didn't get any attention as she walked in the crowded hallway.

She was busy scanning her eyes on her schedule, not minding bumping other humans' shoulders even though they were sending her death glares. Being oblivious as always, she didn't notice a lady, who wasn't looking at her way either, walking to her direction.

"Jesus! Watch where you're going!" The stranger blurted when she bumped on to Lisa, who's on the ground. Yep, the girl she bumped was a strong girl.

"I'm sorry, are you hurt?" From grumpy to soft, the brown-haired girl stuck her hand in front of the blonde. She took it, feeling little sparks as she touched her soft hand, and stood up, taking her schedule which fell, then gave the brunette an assuring smile, showing she's okay.

The first person she talked to/touched.

"I'm okay, don't worry." She gave a small smile to her, making the latter smile as well.

"Sorry, it's just there's this dude who kept nagging me to join his stupid club since I went here." She explained while frowning slightly. The blonde glanced at her with a questioning look then back to her hand in front of her. "I'm Jennie Kim. And you're...?"

"Ah. Lisa. I'm Lisa Manoban." Lisa hesitatingly took her hand and shook it, which made her chuckle a bit.

"You're cute. Anyway, I gotta go somewhere. So see you around." Jennie winked and walked past her. Lisa turned around and watched her walking like a goddamn model. She got back to reality when the bell rang, denoting all first classes have started, and ran to the stairs.

Lisa's first day was one of the best days for her because duh, she bumped on to a goddess. Among all first days of school(s) she encountered, this was the best.

Lisa actually transfers to different schools every year. Why? She hates everything in her previous schools lmao. Sixth grade, she hates her batchmates. Seventh grade, she hates all of the teachers. Eighth grade, she hates all of the students. And ninth grade, she hates the school itself. Now, tenth grade, she met Jennie Kim. Would she be happy for the whole school year? Lmao why do I have to ask that even if I know the answer lmfao.

The bell rang. It's lunch time.
Lisa was fixing her bag when a familiar girl approached her.

"Hey Lisa! Let's have lunch together! And I won't take no as an answer." Before Lisa could respond, the girl pulled Lisa, along with her bag, and walked out the classroom.

"W-wait, wait. We're classmates?" Lisa looked at her in surprise.

"Yeah. Gosh, you didn't notice me?" The brunette placed her hand on her chest as if she's offended.

"Yeah." Lisa smiled shyly and continued walking with her to the cafeteria. She looked at Jennie in confusion when they just walked pass the cafeteria.

"I don't like the food there. Let's just eat somewhere else."

And so, the two girls went to a restaurant not too far away from school and ate there as they get to know each other more.

Her first friend and lunch buddy.

Lisa knew that Jennie's the popular girl in and out school so she always wonders, why is Jennie talking to her? Why does Jennie hang out with her often?