Witnessed

Aquaria

Everything was so normal before the incident; we almost forgot about what happened with my mother and just moved on, we grew up. But just as we grew comfortable with ourselves and life, we had to witness someone get a knife thrust into their skull, and that wasn't the worst part-- Cracker wouldn't stop crying and shaking once we got home. Her mother and Thorgy tried to calm her down but she was hurt, badly, and when I told Bobbie what happened, she only burst into tears, Thorgy's reaction was decent, one of fear and shock, but she doesn't seem to the be the type to show much pain.

I brought her to her room and laid her down on the comfy bed, hushing her and making sure she felt safe.

"Cracker, it's alright-"

"No! It's not! She's dead!" She squirmed and I held her still, petting her red cheeks.

"I know, but please understand that we have called the police and they are investigating it. Okay?" I smiled and heard someone walk in, I turned my head to see Thorgy holding a tray of food and some water. 

"Bob told me to come up here and give this to you. She's um-- making something right now, so she'll be up in a sec." She grinned and placed the large tray on Cracker's lap, only having her cry out.

"Oh, I can't erase it from my head!" She covered her face and I quickly took off the tray from her lap, placing it on the drawer next to her bed. I was useless here, and I could only look at her other mother in despair and listen to her hurt sobs. Thorgy sat on the bed and craned over her, hugging her tightly.

"Shh, hey boo!" She chuckled and looked down at her. "I'm sorry you had to see that, but there was nothing you could do, just be happy you are here, with Aquaria and me and your other mom!" Thorgy brushed a strand of hair from her tearstained face, earning a smile.

"But--"

"Ah! No buts!" She raised her eyebrows and struck a funny expression, making Miz giggle in such an adorable way it made my stomach tingle. Thorgy looked at me as if to say 'it's your turn' and I nodded. 

"Cracker," I started, shuffling close to her legs and sat down on her lap, feeling Thorgy move away.

"Yeah?" She smiled and held my waist in this fixed position.

"She's right, we couldn't do anything. Don't let it hurt you, okay? We survived hell so we can survive this!" I clasped her hand and kissed it.

"I love you, Aquaria." She said with sadness. I purred and awwe'd at her cute words, leaning down and placing a little kiss on her nose.

"I love you too."

"Guys! I'm getting emotional!" Thorgy joked, fanning her eyes as if she was going to cry. Cracker and I laughed, pulling each other into a warm embrace.

"I can't wait to call you my wife, baby girl." I pulled her hair back and kissed her neck, hearing a gentle giggle and a pair of arms run down my spine.

"We already are wives!"

"Idiot!" I laughed and closed my eyes and felt myself fall into rest.

---

Miz

"Sweetheart?"

I quickly opened my eyes, feeling myself smile at the sight of my mom. She looked so scared, but I reassured her with a bigger grin.

"Hi, mommy." I gulped and pet Aquaria's resting head. She was asleep, she always sleeps, it's so cute-

"Hi! Hey, I made you some more food!" My mother smiled happily at me and placed the tray on my lap, I chuckled and moved Aquaria's leg which was definitely going to knock it off if she moved an inch. "Haven't you had any of the other snacks? You need to eat! It's important!"