A New Idea

Aquaria

I smiled at Cracker's happy face as she was given the giant cake, her eyes basically sparkled. The waitress chuckled.

"Your bill will be given shortly. Enjoy!" She turned around rather erotically and winked at Cracker. I glared and she walked off; I did not like that woman at all. I grabbed Miz's hand and she smiled at me, tightly lacing her fingers around mine.

"Oh look at them!" Bobbie awwed and I blushed. Cracker's cheeks also flamed a pretty pink, her smile so perfect and her long dark lashes making those blue electrical eyes stand out so well. I heard Thorgy yawn, but she laughed.

"Yes!"

"Cracker-" I smiled and she smiled brighter, making her two larger front teeth more visible; it was perfection.

"Yeah?" She peeped and took a slice, biting into it eagerly, some chocolate accidentally got onto her adorable little nose. Her mother laughed and grabbed a napkin, wiping it off quickly.

"Oh sweetie! You're such a mess."

"Mom!" She said with full cheeks, her eyes averting towards me.

"Can I have some?" I purred and brushed my leg along hers, hearing her emit a small fragile whine.

"Yes-" she raised the cake piece to my mouth and I bit into the part Cracker already chomped on. I slowly closed my eyes and smirked, pulling away and wiping my lip clean with my nail, slowly and seductively.

"It tastes so good-" I bit my lip and she nodded, her lashes batting; she knew I was aroused.

"Aquaria, I thought you didn't want any?" Bob said questionably. I shrugged, earning a cute giggle from Cracker.

"I changed my mind," I beamed and squinted my eyes in a smile. I heard Thorgy chomping on her sandwich loudly, which made my smile fall. She stopped, noticing I was looking quite coldly. "Could you eat that any louder?" I said with a forced smile, I didn't want to come off as rude, that wouldn't go down well with Cracker or Bobbie.

"I'm enjoying it." She bit into it again and swallowed after chewing. My fingers tightened around Cracker's hand and I sighed.

"Thorgy, you don't have to eat so loudly!" Bobbie slapped her shoulder and she groaned.

"Whatever!" She turned away and attempted to pull a cute face; Cracker squealed and laughed loudly, like a child.

"I'll eat loud too!" She took a slice and shoved it into her wide mouth. stuffing it in with her pink nail.

"Stop that! That is rude! Not in public!" Bobbie folded her arms and Cracker giggled with the brown mess in her mouth--she still looked adorable in her own way. She swallowed and coughed, making me laugh slightly. "I never taught you to eat like that!" She pointed a finger and Cracked batted her lashes, turning so slightly and  posing in such an innocent dollish way.

"She eats pussy like that too." I blurted out and the table went quiet, except Thorgy.

"Oh my god!" She laughed and slammed her hand into the table, snorting.

"A-Aquaria!" Miz gasped and placed her hands in her lap, her cheeks turning blood red. Thorgy calmed down and wiped her eyes.

"Bobbie did you-!"

"Yes I heard that! Aquaria do not say such dirty things!" Bob leaned towards me and glared, but I simply shrugged gently with a smirk.

"I'm only stating facts." I bit my nail and slid my other hand along Cracker's thigh, but she held back her reaction.

"I've finished my sandwich, let's leave!" Bob raised her hands and stood up, grabbing her purse, but she was halted by the waitress finally and coincidentally rushing to our table. I frowned instantly. Her eyes eyed Cracker immediately, almost making me want to choke her. I eyed her, but in the hateful way; I knew exactly what she was thinking and I could feel it too.

"Here is your bill!" She gave it to Bob who gasped so slightly.

"Fifty-four ninety." She looked at me and I shrugged.

"I'll pay. Its nothing." I pulled out my sparkling purse from Cracker's little bag and took out the money. In cash.

"Thanks." She took it from my hand like a brat and continued to stare at my Cracker.

"Yeah. My wife and I have a lot of cash, I own my own business." I twirled a hand in my hair and stared at her coldly. She simply raised her eyebrow and left. I chuckled.

"Aww, you're so kind Aqua!" Miz kissed my cheek and I bit my lip. I wish that waitress could have saw that.

"Yeah, I know, and you're mine." I cupped her chin and placed a slow wet kiss on her chocolate covered lips.  I leaned into her ear and gasped with a smile. "I can't wait for us to get home." I giggled and she whined quietly.

"Girls?" Bobbie intruded. I rolled my eyes and pulled away, swiping my hair from my shoulders and flicking it back. I shuffled off the sofa and stood up, moving my hips like a sexy model, which I was, and looked back at aroused Cracker. She moved off too and held her little bag in both her hands. "Cracker, would you like me to hold your purse?" Bob took it from her hands anyway, and Cracker nodded with a big grin.

"Thanks mommy." She looked at me and we both exchanged smirks.

---

When we got back, it didn't take me a second thought to pull her up the stairs with me and drag her into our room. I pinned her down and hungrily attacked her neck with kisses. I kicked off my heels and I heard her do the same, our feet touched and we brushed them against each other lovingly, the constant moans that escaped her lips filled me with burning arousal each second, and I loved the sound of her pulse vibrating through me. I wanted her body.

"Get that dress off-" I huffed and she pulled down the strap of fabric that held it on her shoulders, before sliding it down and showing off that cutesy pink bra. "You're so beautiful," I smiled and she did too, biting her nail seductively. "You'd be a great mother-" I gasped and intended those words to be a joke, but there was a hint of truth inside them. I shook my head and laughed. She snickered.

"So would you. I want a family with you Aquaria." She groped me and I nodded slowly, chewing my bottom lip and closing my eyes.

"We can. I want you to have it."

"I will, if you want." She hummed and squeezed. "But I don't know how it would work."

"Its called a sperm donor, you idiot." I snickered and scrunched my nose.

"Oh fun. So are we gonna fuck now or not?" She grabbed a fist of my silver strands and I gasped, squeaking out a submissive 'yes'.