This Time

WARNING: if you dont ship thorgy and bob then this chapter isnt for you.. sorry... 
Cute fluff and descriptions of smut

sorry i havent been updating much, i have been going through some stuff and its been hard to find motivation. 

Bob

I was worried deeply for my daughter's sanity, her future, if she continued seeing such horrific things, she might lose her poor mind or even drive herself to suffer from illnesses I prayed would never poison her sweet innocent being. Thorgy was great as a mother, she was flawless, Cracker calmed down instantly when she walked into that room and I never understood how she could turn down having a child all those years ago. I wanted to clear my mind, I was stressing and I swear I was hurting myself more than I should be; I must help Aquaria prepare the wedding tomorrow, it's what she told me, and I cannot get distracted-

"Bobbie? You look like you're about to throw something," Thorgy said in concern, her hands pulled the bedroom door closed and looked at me with a half smile. I shuffled meekly on my bed and sighed.

"I'm worried," I mumbled and rubbed the back of my neck. She chuckled.

"About what? They are kids, let them do what they want to-"

"No, I'm talking about their mental state, and what they are being exposed to," I said sternly whilst staring down at my carpeted floor. I heard her hum under her breath and her tall figure sat next to me to pull me into a hug.

"I'm sorry, Bob." She said with pity. My words were lodged in my throat, and I just let out a small sigh.

"I just wanna make her happy, which is why I'm letting her marry." 

"You're doing the right thing, trust me." Thorgy brushed my cheek quickly with her finger and pouted at me; she was teasing again. "Smile!" She beckoned me and I gave in, beaming and grinning back at her. "See! Everything is better with a smile!" She pulled me closer and I felt a sense of security in her arms-- is it what Cracker feels with Aquaria? It's a strange feeling I haven't felt in so many years. The way she made me feel now wasn't any different twenty two years ago, it was still the same. 

"I've missed you, I've wondered what happened to you after you left," I said abruptly, making her hands slide down to my hips.

"Mourning," She muttered coldly. 

"Me too, the only joy in my life was my sister and Cracker. And-" I felt my breathing hitch, tears stung my eyes.

"I know, you told me, Bobbie, remember today? You don't have to repeat it if it hurts you. Right now, let's focus on the present and the future, not the past." Her soft voice passed through my ears and sent me into rest immediately. She was what was missing from my life this whole time, and I never knew-- it's stupid of me--

"I love you, Thor-" I felt us fall back, and my body rest over hers as her tall form acted as a bed for me.

"Don't call me Thor! Makes me sound way cooler than I am!" She laughed and brushed some hair from my face, making me close my eyes quickly. "And I can't control lightning, unfortunately." 

"You can control many things," I mumbled, hearing her hum in confusion. I smiled.

"Like what?"

"Well, how I feel is one." I sighed sadly and rested my forehead down on her chest, hearing her chuckle.