Settlement

WARNING: brutal smut ;)

Aquaria

"Cracker, have you finished getting changed yet?" I pressed my head against the bedroom door and groaned. I heard her gasp.

"Sorry! I'm done now!" I heard thumping and the door opened, revealing a tired messy Cracker; her hair stuck up in many directions and her eyes were slightly red, but god, she was still gorgeous. I cupped her soft cheeks and smiled with a hum to my voice. "I'm tired," she closed her eyes and rested her head in my hands, as if she was gonna fall asleep here and now.

"Let's go to sleep then."

"That's impossible without us fucking every time!" She laughed and I did too.

"So be it then, if it happens." I leaned down and picked her up, making her yelp. "Shh-" I walked in and placed her on the bed, having her snuggle into a ball. I slowly tugged the pink sheets over her and climbed onto the bed too, feeling her hands grab at my waist, pulling me closer. I lied over her, not getting into the blankets and leaning down. My lips gently caressed her cheek, lips and then her neck, and of course, she moaned.

"Aquaria, I told you-"

"Shh, just let it happen-" I breathed, nipping at her ear, making her squeal quietly. I couldn't stop smiling, I never realised how perfect this was, how perfect she was, how perfect I was. I grew desperately aroused, but I didn't push anything onto her, I simply kissed more zestfully, and she gasped and whined under each shaken breath she took.

"Aquaria-" she whimpered, making me giggle evilly into her ear.

"It's so easy to turn you on,"

"Aquaria!" She gasped and I pressed my chest into hers.

"Keep saying my name-"I hissed and let out a strained groan.

"Oh, Aquaria!" She squirmed and I laughed sexually. I wanted more, I needed to relieve myself of this feeling.

"Don't scream too loud; I have a new little game we haven't played before." I licked my fingers and stuck out my tongue, however, she had her eyes screwed shut and her head turned away from me.

"M-My-" she let out a cry as I bit on the soft spot on her neck, that's where I could feel her pulse the most. "Please! It burns!"

"You're such a good girl," I purred into her ear.

"You're teasing! Oh! Please don't!" She crept her hand up her pink cutesy night top, most likely touching her chest to relieve the pressure.

"I love watching you," I stared down and admired her movements, and she opened one eye, her pretty red cheeks flaming and her lips wet and begging to be kissed, just by me. Her moans were louder than they should be, but it only made this scene far more pleasing for me. She suddenly stopped and I huffed in an empty breath. "Why did you stop?"

"I-I think I've already-" She swallowed and I smirked, she tried to get her words out but nothing was said.

"That's naughty, isn't it?"

"I'm sorry-"

"You better be," I cut her off and she closed her eyes again. "You know I need to cum too, I'm basically throbbing-" I chuckled and she groaned to herself, her face turned away and she buried her cheek into the pillow. "I'm gonna need you to get on all fours,"

"Aquaria-"

"Now," I ordered and shuffled off her and pulled her up, making her squeal. She did as she was told and rested on her knees and palms, her perfect back arched so slightly.