Black And White Ombre

Art by me

I'm focusing on getting this story done ^^ it's almost over and I hope you enjoy the last few chapters.

Cracker

I smoothed out her silver fringe and kissed her nose; I am never letting her slip away again. She has calmed down now. Unlike before; she was shaking and sobbing. The things she told me is making me question my very existence and if anything I have been told was true, but I knew my mother would never lie to me, and nor would Aquaria-- there must be things none of us knew.

"I think you should sleep, take a nap." I kissed above her lip and she groaned beneath me.

"I don't want to sleep, I'm scared she'll come back."

"Aquaria-"

"I can't trust my head, I don't want to be inside my head-!" She looked up at me with pain in her swollen eyes.

"I'll always be with you, no matter what happens." I ran my hand through her hair and smiled softly, feeling the silk strands fall between my fingers.

"I think that's all I need," She croaked out and pulled me onto her, my stomach being practically crushed by the tight embrace. I giggled and hugged back even tighter, our bodies now becoming one and our arms and legs permanently laced around each other. "I love you so much-"

"Shush--" I halted her and cupped her jaw, slowly but lustfully kissing her sweet red lips. I couldn't understand why, but it felt like the best and most passionate kiss we have done, perhaps it's because we both knew nothing could tear us apart.

---

I blinked my eyes open and yawned; we must have fallen asleep, and luckily, Aquaria looks to be sleeping peacefully, as she deserves. I snuggled closer to her and my eyes fell shut again, but the intruding sound of the door being slammed on by a fist jogged me upwards.

"H-Hey!?" I yelled and snapped my head to face the door.

"Girls! you shouldn't be sleeping yet! Thorgy wants us to eat together!" My mother said sweetly. I huffed and looked back down at the tranquil expression on Aquaria's face.

"Mom, I think Aquaria would like to sleep more." I sighed as I looked back over at the still closed door.

"Sweetheart, it's a family dinner!"

"But Aquaria--She--Something happened." I bit my lip and closed my eyes, almost having my head collapse back down.

"What baby?" She opened the door and I instantly shuffled off Aquaria's body, but I held her hand and placed it to my heart.

"She saw Sharon again-- but this time she was told things about her and me."

"That monster," My mother muttered and shook her head, petting Aquaria's forearm. "What did she say?"

"I-I don't know if I should say without Aquaria being awake." I stared at her hand that I kept close to my chest, every part of her means the whole universe to me.

"Wake the girl up,"

"Okay-" I whispered and leaned down to meet Aquaria's face, our noses barely touching.

"Miz, why are you-?"

"Shh-" I took a deep breath and placed my three front fingers under her jaw, before sliding them down her neck and tickling her soft spot. She squirmed and a gentle breathy laugh escaped her lips. "Come on--this always works!" I giggled and she did too, her hands grabbed my wrists and she tried to turn away, but I couldn't stop myself from attacking her neck with kisses.