The Day Of Days

WARNING: there may be references to racial issues, but nothing severe. I do not condone anything like that in any way. Enjoy otherwise!

Miz

This is everything I've wished for, the gorgeous architecture of the church above, my parents and the rest of the little family we have sitting on the carefully crafted rowed seats below us, our friends, Laganja and Jinx, as bridesmaids standing on the side. It was small and the atmosphere was empty, but when I walked down the aisle and saw Aquaria in her gorgeous dress, and a white flower crown over her pretty head, I felt like I was in Gods' arms. How she looked at me once I stepped in front of her, the priest smiled and we said our vowels, all of them we meant with our souls. She carefully lifted my veil over my head and she caressed my cheek lovingly. The Priest finally announced us as wives and we pulled each other into a loving healthy kiss.

Aquaria carried me in her arms to a rich black limousine that had pretty white ribbons across the bonnet.

"Did you pay for this, Aqua?" I said with a smile, as she placed me in the leather seat carefully.

"Of course, baby girl. Now stay here." She winked and I giggled.

"I'm not going anywhere." I smiled and watched her close the door and dash around the other side of the car, holding her dress up in both her hands. She climbed in and the assistant held the door open for her. I felt my waist get grasped by her hands as she sat down, making me gasp and squirm. "I'm ticklish!"

"Sorry, babe." She cupped my cheeks and squeezed them, making me groan.

"You're such a bully!" I giggled and leaned forward to kiss her, just then the car jogged forwards and we began to move.

"Mmm I love to bully~" she licked over my top lip and I pulled her closer, feeling her kiss me deeper. "We're going to the party baby girl, we'll meet the others there, but I want some time with you first my love."

"A-Aquaria-" I whispered with my face tilted for her, to make it easy for her to kiss me more roughly. She moaned and pulled away again.

"Cracker-" she giggled and I smiled, allowing her to lift my legs over her lap. She pulled my dress up slightly, petting my thighs.

"I can't wait to arrive at the party!" I beamed and she nodded.

"We can get totally smashed!" Her eyes darkened and I swallowed.

"M-My mom said-"

"Oh for god's sake, Miz! This is your wedding! We can drink as much as we want!" Aquaria furrowed her brows and I nodded slowly.

"But, I-I'm scared-"

"Oh don't be silly, baby." She pecked my cheek and the car suddenly stopped. Aquaria chuckled and let me down. 

"Hm-" I huffed and I felt her arms pull me out of the car, making me yelp. She was awfully strong! And incredibly excited, which I adored. I squealed as I was raised into the air, kicking my feet giddily, before being put down.

"Let's go, my little baby!" She kissed my neck and pulled me along, almost making me fall over. She was so dominant over me and I loved it.

---

There were banquets and banquets of deluxe food, and there was a giant dancefloor!? It all looked so expensive, but I knew the Church paid for it all, as the actual wedding was incredibly expensive; I loved how rich she was, it strangely made me feel like a princess, and how she buys me whatever I want-

"Oh, Miz! Stop daydreaming and come over here!" Aquaria cheered and gestured her hand towards herself, she sat at a pretty looking couch. I smiled and trotted over, seeing my mothers sitting next to her. "C'mere! Give me a cuddle!" She beamed and I giggled, feeling her hands pull me into a tight loving hug. I could hear Thorgy awwing and my mother laughing silently, I couldn't concentrate properly--Aquaria attacked my neck with kisses, and she drew her lips up to my face, kissing anywhere she could. "I love you, my little crumb."