Little Talk

Cracker

My mothers were happy for me, but only Thorgy was truly excited to see my dress and know our wedding was in a few days. Bobbie acted strange, but I soon realised she still held negative feelings to the marriage idea.

"Cracker? Can I talk to you for a second?" My mother said to me. Thorgy was busy admiring Aquaria's dress to notice us walking away into the hallway. "Sorry darling-" she sighed and looked away, smiling.

"Don't be! Tell me what's up!" I beamed and held her hand, squeezing gently. She sighed and pet my cheek, making me blush, as I secretly loved it when people touched my cheeks like that.

"I'm so happy for you, but I'm afraid of your future with Aquaria." She frowned and I did so too.

"What? Why?"

"I know how marriage ends. I've seen relationships fall apart, and I can't allow that with you!" She caressed my head through my hair, trying to make things better sounding, but I felt my world crumble hearing her words.

"No! Please!" I sniffled and felt my lip quiver and a wrenching feeling in my soul. "Let us marry! And I need you to come with me to the wedding!" I cried and covered my face in embarrassment at how childish I was acting, but I couldn't force back tears.

"Oh, baby, I will come! And you can marry! I just want you to be ready for something like that," my mother leaned down and kissed my nose, making me smile and hide my tears.

"Me and Aquaria were even thinking-- a-about having a kid-"

"WHAT!?" She gasped and stepped back. "A-are you insane!? That's a huge responsibility!" She looked at me wide eyed. I shook my head and held her wrist.

"No! We can do it! You can help! Please!"

"Baby-"

"Aquaria is super rich! We don't even need to live here or anything! I can take care of a child! You don't think I'd be a good mom?" I pouted and twiddled my thumbs. She rolled her eyes and looked away from me.

"Yes, baby, but you aren't ready yet." She was interrupted by Thorgy clearing her throat and smiling as she peeked through the door. "Ah! Thor! Sorry we were just talking!" My mother walked up to her and she was grabbed by Thorgy's powerful arms and kissed forcefully. I sighed and decided to go upstairs, pondering to myself with sad thoughts. "Cracker!" I heard my mother call to me, and I turned back around, seeing her walk up to me and cup my face, before kissing me quickly. "I'm sorry, I'll have a think while I take a nap. You should too." She brushed my cheek and stared into my eyes, I giggled and hugged her tightly. "Good-" she let me go, and I stepped back, only to be attacked by Thorgy and being pulled into a tight hug. I gasped and my giggles turned into laughs.

"Mine!" She kissed my neck and held me high up in her arms, running with me up the stairs, making me squirm.

"Hey!" I yelled, feeling myself being thrown onto a bed. "I wanna sleep with Aquaria!"

"Oh come on! You'll only fuck, don't you wanna sleep with your mom?"

"Thorgy!" I turned red and clasped the velvet sheets. She hummed.

"Yeah, that skirt you're wearing is kinda strange, I can see your panties." She shrugged and folded her arms. I gasped an pulled it down. She cackled and slowly took out her hairband, letting her dreadlocks fall freely down her shoulders. I stood up, but felt her push me down again, not coldly of course, but gently. "Take a nap here! I'll leave soon!"

"Why? I wanna nap in my room." I said meekly, holding my arm and looking down. She frowned.

"Am I too gross or sommin'?" She walked up to the mirror and sorted her clothes.

"No! I-I just-" I stopped myself as I saw Aquaria in the doorway, slightly angered and her arms folded. She stared at Thorgy, who finally noticed and she sighed.

"She's my wife, let me sleep with her, Thorgy Thor." Aquaria said coldly.

"God, gross-" she whispered and crossed her arms too. I darted my eyes at both of them, feeling my breathing intensify.

"Excuse me?" She flicked her ponytail, making me close my legs tightly. "I bet you wish you could be with her like I am, she is beautiful." Aquaria smirked and Thorgy glared, disgusted.

"She's my fucking daughter!" She stepped closer and Aquaria toughened up, glaring and moving her hands to her sides. I gasped and stood up, running to Aquaria and pulling her away.

"Don't fight! Please! I love you both!" I buried my nose into her shoulder, looking up at her with big eyes.

"We won't baby girl, but I know you love me more-" she cupped my chin and I heard Thorgy huff.

"A-Aqua-- I love you equally but I love Thorgy like a mother and you like a lover, why does no one understand that!?" I growled and stormed out, walking angrily into my room. The feeling of dread lingering over me like a shadow, it came back and everything negative had to poison my mind once again. I hated acting like a child, but it was the only way out of this awful situation. I took off my shirt and my skirt, before getting into my bed and snuggling into the cool sheets, which felt so good against my skin, which was overheating with painful stress. I huffed and closed my eyes, only to be disturbed by the door opening and Aquaria's darkened figure standing at the door-- and I can't deny she still looked gorgeous.

"I'm sorry, I just felt like Thorgy took you away, and I hate it when I get things I love taken from me." She slowly sat on the bed and her fingers brushed some hair from my face, as I looked up at her. I smiled and shuffled onto my back, her gorgeous face burning into me and making me feel so happy.

"I'd never leave you, I'll always love you," I said tiredly as her hand pet my cheek, just like my mother did; why do people love my cheeks so much?

"Oh baby I know." She leaned down and connected our lips, her hands automatically cupping my face and pushing us deeper into this embrace. "You tired?" She whispered. "I can sing a song if you like?"

"You can sing!?" I gasped and she chuckled, soothing my cheek with her thumb.

"Well, kinda, it's less harmonic and more wordy." She pulled out her hairband and her gorgeous locks of metal fell free around our faces. I stared dumbfounded at how stunning she truly was, and knowing she could sing made her an absolute angel; my eyes got caught up in hers, and before I could reply, she placed a finger over my lips and nestled her face into my neck, her long hair tickling my hot skin. I heard gentle humming from her, it was a tune I didn't recognize, but once she started singing, I felt like I was transported into my smaller self,  back when I was just a kid, when my mother used to sing me to sleep, back when everything was simpler. "Turn me into someone like you-- find a place that we can go to-- run away and take me with you, don't let go I need your rescue--" she sung slowly, and each word had such power within them, and once the lengthy song finished, I felt like I had already fallen asleep, but I could still feel her wrapped around me and her breath on my neck.