~1~

"Alright, guys break time!" The choreographer screams. I sit on the floor, scrambling through my patterns for new outfits. 

"Hey y/n how are the outfits going?" Jimin says, plopping himself down next to me. 

"They're going," I shrug. Jimin chuckles. The others pile around a water cooler in the corner of the room, looking like thirsty puppies after running around a dog park.

"Im so tired already!" Jimin groans.

"Jimin you guys still have 2 hours left." I giggle softly while looking at him. He rolls his eyes and gives me a bright grin.

"Uhhhhhhhgggg I dont want to." He jokes. I give him a playful shove.

"Well, then I will go call the doctor so he can prescribe you some whiny pills so you shut up." I say laughing. Jimin is my twin brother. I was offered this job when Jimin got in the band, I love working with them. Jimin playfully rolls his eyes. 

"Back to work boys," The choreographer shouts.  Jimin gets up and runs over to where the others are. I look back down at my work.

Buzz

I pick up my phone, noticing one message from my boyfriend, Jackson Wang.

Jackson: I dont wanna be with you anymore sorry.

Me: What?! 

Jackson: Yeah bye...

I stare at my phone in complete shock. I didn't know how to respond. My hands trembled as I turned my phone off. I felt a rush of anger burst into my body, and I slam my phone against the floor. Without giving a glance to the boys, I rushed out of the room locking myself in my office.

~2 hours later~

After hearing a knock on the door, I lift my head off my desk and try to wipe as many tears of my face as I can before opening the door. Jimin stands there holding my phone.

"Y/n, are you okay?" He asks showing the messages from earlier. I shake my head and look down at the floor. Jimin pulls me into his arms. He holds me in a tight hug for a while.

"You better call mom to come get us, you know....since Jackson isn't coming..."  I stutter. Jimin nods and picks up his phone. He swiftly leaves the room. While waiting, I began thinking back on memories that Jackson and I created. I felt my eyes well up with tears once again, but I was interrupted by Jimin walking back into the room.

"She is on her way, you better go get your stuff." He says. I nod and head over to the practice room. I slowly made my way over to the piles of papers on the floor where I had left them. I hadn't noticed Taehyung was sitting on the other side of the practice room on his phone.

"Oh hey your still here," Tae says. I nod without looking at him, trying to hide my tear stained cheeks. I could see him walking over to me out of the corner of my eye.

"Y/n, I saw you walk out of here earlier. What happened?" He asks. I could tell he was worried. I slowly lifted my head, locking my eyes on his. I gulp.

"It's nothing, I'm fine...." I choke out. I lean back down and grab the rest of my drawings. "I should get going, see you tomorrow." I say as I turn to leave. I find Jimin in the hallway with his bag.

"Ready to go?" He says as he opens the front door. I nod and we make our way to our mom's car. 

"Hey guys!" She says as we get in the car. Jimin takes shotgun so I crawl into the back seat. I lay my head on the side of the window and watch the stars dance in the sky as we drive.

"Y/n why are you so quiet? Is something wrong honey?" Mom says, looking at me through the mirror. 

"Yeah, I'm fine..." I shrug. Jimin looks back at me. I turn my attention back outside. I grab my phone and look back at the texts from Jackson, but that's when I saw I had a new message. I froze when I saw who it was.

Jackson: Hey babe can wait to see you later!

Me: What?

Jackson: uh, that wasn't for you.

Me: THEN WHO WAS IT FOR?!

Jackson: That isn't your business.

Me: HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS COMING! DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?

Jackson: Even if I did, why does it matter? You were never really a woman to me anyway.

Me: DONT EVER TEXT ME AGAIN!

I snarl and quickly block his number. When we finally pulled into the driveway, I jumped out of the car and ran inside the house, up to my room. I slam the door behind me and throw myself down onto my bed. 

"WHAT IS WITH ME AND RELATIONSHIPS!" I scream, kicking my pillow across the room. I hear a knock at my door.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Jimin says.

"He cheated on me..." I stutter again. The tears in my eyes go away, I feel my fists clench again. Jimin tries to come closer.

"Jimin go away..." I say angrily. Jimin gets the hint and leaves the room. I get up and walk over to my desk to sketch some outfits for the comeback concert. I begin to forget about Jackson. I hum fake love because that's what Jackson was, just another fake love. 

I hope you liked the first chapter

Please vote!

Next chapter will be soon.

Bye guys :)

{Edited}