~16~

{A/N: This chapter is going to make it sound like the story is speeding by. I hope that makes sense. Anyways, a lot happens in this chapter and it's going to make it seem like im a terrible writer for making it go really fast and sudden, it's not going fast, it will make sense just trust me. Please tell me you understood that idk how to explain}

I wake up to my stomach hurting like crap. It's been a week since the funeral. I sit up and cuss under my breath. Suddenly, I feel a wave of nausea overcome me and run to the bathroom. I lean over the toilet and throw up. I sit on the floor. Suddenly it hits me, Taehyung and I slept together not that long ago. I reach over and grab my phone and text Lisa frantically. 

Me: Lisa can you come over please, bring a pregnancy test

Lisa: I will be right over!

I push my hair back so its out of my face. I sit on the floor looking up symptoms of being pregnant. Sure enough, I had almost all the symptoms. I begin to panic. If I was pregnant, how am I supposed to tell Taehyung? There's a knock at the bathroom door. 

"Y/n it's Lisa, can I come in?" She says. 

"Yeah." I stutter. she opens the door and closes it behind her.

"Jungkook gave me a key, I tried to be quiet when I came  in so no one would know what's happening just in case you didnt want anyone to find out." She says. I nod. She takes a box of pregnancy tests out. She hands me one.

"2 lines means pregnant one means not pregnant." I say. She leaves the room while I take the test. When im done she comes back in.

"Now we wait."  She says. I have been shaking really hard. She takes my hand and squeezes it. 

"What am i supposed to tell Tae if im pregnant." I say.

"He is the father right?" She asks. I nod. "So there's a very good chance he will be okay." She says. We sit and wait. Soon its ready. My hands shake as I pick up the test. I have my thumb over the results. I slowly move it away. What I see makes me drop the test. A faint line but its there. Pregnant.

"Take another one just in case." She says handing another one. She leaves the room again while it take the next one. When im done she comes in. Im a mess of tears. She puts her arm around me to calm me. Its early in the morning. The others are in the office across the hall.

Soon I take another test while im waiting for the next one. Lisa holds my hand as i pick up the second test. I uncover it. Pregnant. This line was a little more clear. I look at Lisa. I look at the third one. Pregnant. I drop the tests onto the floor. 

"This can't be real...holy crap.." I mutter. 

"Your pregnant." Lisa says. Her eyes are wide. I nod. I'm not crying at the moment, I just stare at the floor. 

"I'm pregnant...I'm going to be a mother." I say. I look up at Lisa. I slightly smile. She hugs me.

"Holy crap." She mutters. I pull away. I curse under my breath.

"I have to tell Tae." I say. She nods. I get up and walk out to my bed and take my phone out. I call my mom.

"Hi honey." She says.

"Mom...." I say.

"What is it sweetie, are you okay?" She asks.

"Mom I'm pregnant," I say. She pauses.

"When did you find out?" She asks after a minute of silence.

"Just now. I took 3 tests." I say.

"Honey can you go to the emergency room and get a test? I just want to make sure because sometimes those tests arent accurate." She says.