~26~

I walk out of the hospital feeling way better. The surgery went well and I am very thankful. Something has changed though. I haven't seen Tae for a few days, Worse that that i haven't seen any of the boys. Something in the air feels off. I look around, brushing my long hair out of my face. I hear a noise behind me. I turn around.

"Ah- Hello Y/n, nice to see you again," Renjun says smiling. I smile back at him.

"Oh, hi," I say smiling. He looks around.

"Where are the others?" He asks. I sigh. 

"The truth is I dont know where they are." I say taking a deep breath making my heart feel numb. Renjun tilts his head to the side. 

"You didnt know....." He says softly. I look up to meet his eyes. 

"They took Taehyung to a hospital not far from here. He apparently had some sort of panic attack and now they cant get him to wake up." He says. My heart stops. 

"Which hospital?" I say panicking. He points down the street I just came from. He was in the same hospital as me the whole time. I take off running towards the hospital. I run inside and stop at the front desk.

"Miss Park? did you forget something?" The receptionist says. I shake my head breathing heavily. 

"What room is Kim Taehyung in?!" I say. She looks at her list.  

"Kim Taehyung.....Kim Taehyung...Ah- he is in room 116." She says after tracing through the list. I nod quickly then run to the room. I see the boys outside of the room. 

"Y/N!" Jimin says running over to me. 

"Where is Tae?" I say with a shaky voice. Jin opens the door and I run in to see Tae with his eyes open, he is looking around the room like he is lost. I stand in the doorway. Moments later his eyes land on me. A tear falls from his cheek. 

"Thank God you're okay....." He says softly. I walk over to his bed and sit down on the chair next to him. I brush his bangs out of his face. He gives me a small smile. 

"Im okay, now Tae. Are you okay?" I ask brushing my fingers across his forehead. He smiles. Something about his smile warms me. 

"Im fine y/n......I just....when you were dying out there, I felt like my heart was crumbling into little pieces. I felt like I was going to lose myself." He says. I nod.

"Tae I know that you're afraid. Im here. Im here right here, and right now so there is no need to worry. I survived and I feel fine now." I say.  He nods. A nurse comes into the room.

 "Taehyung if your feeling better you can leave when you wish. He nods and gets out of the bed. He was already dressed in every day clothes. We walk out of the room and meet the others. 

"Tae im going to go to the restroom quickly, I will be back." I say. He nods and I make my way to the bathroom. I hear some men talking. They look like nurses. 

"Man that Park Y/n is sexy as hell, I want a piece of that." The one says smirking. He turns his head to see me. I gulp. He smirks and makes his way over to me. His arm wraps around my waist. My face fills with fear as the other man comes out of the room and caresses my cheek. 

"Hey!" I hear a voice close to me. Its Tae. He stomps over to the men with anger in his eyes. 

"Go away, we are going to go have some fun with this princess." One of the men says. Tae's face fills with more anger he clenches his fists. "

Get away from my girlfriend!" He says a little bit louder than before. I look up to meet one of the men's faces. That's when I realize who it was......it was Jackson's brother. I remember how he used to treat me back when Jackson and I were dating, he was always seductive. Turns out neither of the men were nurses. Tae gives them an evil glare. One of the men smirks then shrugs. 

"Maybe next time.....princess." He says. My face twists in disgust. They let me go causing me to fall. Tae rushes over to help me up. 

"Are you okay y/n?" He asks. I nod and smooth my skirt. He hugs me tightly against his chest. 

"Who was that?" He asks. 

"Jackson's brother, I dont remember his name," I say. Tae nods. He takes my hand and we go back to the others. Jimin runs over to me. 

"Y/n are you okay, you look really pale." He says. I nod. 

"Im fine," I say. Tae rubs my hand with his thumb. A small smile forms on my lips. I feel safe with Tae. 

"WE HAVE A CONCERT TONIGHT GUYS LETS GO!" Namjoon says jumping up while knocking over the chair. We all giggle. We make our way outside. Im so pumped for tonight.

THANK YA FOR READING 

i was going to post earlier but i have a cold and i feel like crap so i wasn't having many good ideas. I hope you liked it, sorry it was so short, BYE BYE LOVES

{Edited}