~32~

I hated when girls look at Taehyung the way they do, it makes me jealous and Tae knows it. When we walk out of the restaurant I get a weird feeling in my stomach. Its almost as if that waitress was trying to make me mad. She immediately went to stand as close to my boyfriend as she could, pushing herself up against him. She smiles at the boys and quickly glances over to me, of course with a smirk on her face.  

"Excuse me but could I get a ride home with you guys? My car broke down this morning and my boss says he can't give me a ride." She says with a face sweet face. I cringe at her, I can see right through that evil little smirk. The boys shake their heads and run leaving Tae and me behind. Tae rolls his eyes and then opens the car door. He mouths a simple 'sorry' and then gets into the car. The girl had already taken my usual spot in the car leaving me in the back. Tae grabs my hand and pulls me forward. Our faces are very close. 

"Don't worry, I didn't want to do this but then I would feel bad. Just hold onto my hand." He whispers into my ear before pecking me on the lips. I sit in the back with my hand still in his. He rubs circles on my palm. The waitress looks down and smirks. 

"So Taehyung...Tell me about yourself." She says twirling her hair on one of her fingers. Taehyung holds my hand a little tighter.

 "Well...I'm a band, and um....." He looks back at me. "Im also in love with this really amazing girl." He says smiling at me. She smirks at me. I look down at my shoes and smile while my face turns red.

"Thank you for calling me amazing, I love you too." She says giving him a cutesy smile that makes me gag. Taehyung rolls his eyes. 

"Actually that girl is Y/n." He says. I smile at him through the mirror and she smirks at me again. She runs her hand up Tae's thigh and he flinches. He looks at me in the mirror. He pulls his leg away from her. She smiles at him. 

"Y/n...I think maybe you should leave, You're too young to see this." She says placing her hand back on his thigh. My face burns with anger. Taehyung's face goes red and there is a flame in his eyes. That's when he loses it.

"STOP!" He screams.  She pulls her hand away and then pouts. Then she leans in and kisses him on the cheek, and that's when I lose it. 

"STOP THE CAR!" I scream. Tae stops the car and I get out. Then I open the passenger and grab her by the hair. I rip her out of the seat, then drag her away from the car. 

"BE GONE THOT!" I yell as I keep dragging her.  When im far enough away I run back to the car and get into the passenger seat next to Tae and he immediately drives away. He smirks at me. 

"You looked pretty hot when you did that." He says smiling at me with that look in his eyes that gives me chills. We pull up to the dorms. Taehyung comes over and opens the door for me making me blush. We walk hand in hand to our dorm. When we get up we open and the others are all sitting on the couch. I smile at Tae. Jimin smirks at me. 

"So how did that go?" He asks. Tae giggles. 

"She dragged her out of the car by her hair, screamed 'BE GONE THOT', then we drove away." He says. The boys burst out into a burst of loud laughter. J-hope falls to the floor clutching his stomach and laughing hard. I smile at Tae and he winks. We walk over to the couch and sit down together. Tae immediately pulls me onto his lap. My legs dangle off the sofa and my body is against his, his arms wrapped tightly around me. I smile and lay my head on his shoulder.

"You know, I think I fell in love with you all over again when you did that to her." He says making me smile. I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck. He smells like flowers and vanilla. He shivers. I giggle against his neck. 

"Y/n you better stop cause this makes me crazy." He whispers into my ear. I giggle. The others are all doing their own thing. I feel a happy sensation that makes me smile again. 

"Tae?" I ask softly. He looks down at me. 

"Yeah?" He asks. I smile at him. 

"I love you," I say. He smiles then pecks my lips. 

"You're cute, I love you too." He says. I blush. The touch of his lips makes me happy. I snuggle closer to him. His arms are still around me. Jungkook hops up and sits next to us. 

"Y/n..." He says. I look up. 

"Yeah?" I ask. 

"Can I meet IU please...." He says. I roll my eyes and smile. 

"Sure kook." I say. He smiles his adorable bunny smile. 

"Y/N!" I hear someone yell and I jerk up. My eyes meet Yoongi who has a scared look on his face. 

"What?" I ask. He points to the screen and my face drops. There is a picture of me on screen from the last concert we had. There is an old picture of Jackson and me. The headline is, Park Y/n called out for dating many men during the concert, and my heart drops. I almost feel sick. 

"Oh my God..." I say. Tae looks up, his eyes meeting the screen. I feel tears in my eyes. 

"It's out......the biggest lie of the century," I say. I gulp. Jimin gets up with an angry face. 

"THIS IS SO STUPID! NONE OF THAT IS TRUE! THIS IS MY SISTER AND THE ONLY OTHER MAN SHE DATED WAS JACKSON!" He yells. There is a knock at the door. Yoongi opens it and gangs of cameramen and reporters are standing outside of the door. They push their way in. My heart stops.

"MISS PARK, IS IT TRUE THAT YOU'RE A SLUT?" One of them says. The tears begin to fall. I feel sick. 

"Y/N IS IT TRUE THAT YOU DATED SO MANY MEN, ALSO IS IT TRUE THAT YOU CHEATED ON JACKSON WANG?" Another reporter asks. Yoongi and Namjoon try to push the cameras out. Tae grabs my wrist and pulls me to his room. He locks it behind him. I collapse onto the floor in a mess of tears and sobs, my body shaking with each tear. I can't breathe, I feel like im suffocating. Tae picks me up and sits down on the bed, pulling me into his lap again. He strokes my head as I cry harder. 

"Y/n your okay, listen." He coos into my ear. "Your not a slut, it's fake news. I know you, and I know you would never do that." He whispers softly into my ear. I nod. 

"Tae please just hold me longer....you can leave me after just let me have a little longer." I stutter. He shakes his head. 

"Y/n I'm not leaving you, I can't, you're a part of me now. If you left I would be lost." He says. I nod. He kisses me softly and then lays his forehead on mine. 

"Your mine....forever, and always." He says. We link our pinkies and touch our thumbs together. Then he pulls me closer until we are both laying in each other's arms on the bed, almost as if we are one.

Hey guys 
This chapter took 1 hour to write because i procrastinate....lol, anyway i hope you liked this chapter, THE TEA WAS HOT! Yo the reads on this book is going up! when i reach 1k reads i might do something cool like start a new book or something IDK give me suggestions. ANYWAY BYE BYE NOW!

{Edited}