~28~

We stand backstage together, waiting for the last group to perform before the awards. I hold Tae's hand tightly. The boys defiantly seem nervous. We watch as Exo performs their last song. 

"So you must be bts," G-dragon says walking out of the dressing room. I watch as Jungkook's eyes light up. I smile. G-dragon smiles at us and we bow. 

"It's good to finally meet you guys, I hear you are a big fan of us," Taeyang says smiling at us. We have a short conversation with them until Exo finally finishes their performance. Soon, I spot another man walking over to us. It's Lu Han. I stare at him. He smiles at us. 

"Hello guys, I am a big fan. I came to see you guys." He says smiling. I stare at him with wide eyes.  "Ah- you must be the one and only Park Y/n." He says. I nod with a shocked face. Im a huge fan of Lu Han. I bow. 

"I'm a big fan!" I manage to get out. He chuckles. Tae smiles.

"Well, awards are starting soon, good luck guys!" He says. We all bow. I look at Tae who seems jealous. He leans down and kisses me. I smile. 

"You're jealous," I say giggling. Tae smirks. 

"I thought you were a big fan of me, darling?" He whispers into my ear. I shiver. The others watch us. Little did I know Jackson was watching us too. I smile at Tae and wrap my arms around him. He hugs me tightly and kisses the top of my head. I have my head on his chest. Then I spot BamBam and Mark smirking.

Namjoon tells us it's time and we all head out on stage together. Im still holding Tae's hand when we get out, Got7 closely behind us. I don't trust BamBam and Mark, they seem suspicious. We get on stage and stand facing the crowd. Once everyone is on stage the announcer begins.

"HELLO KPOP FANS WELCOME TO THE AWARD CEREMONY OF THE 2018 MAMA!" He says into the mic. He begins the awards, and after a few, they finally announce our category for a duet. We are going up against E'dawn and HyunA. Tae and I tightly hold each other's hands as the fans do a drum roll for us. 

"AND THE WINNER IS.............. BTS'S V AND PARK Y/N WITH THEIR DUET FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU!" He says. We both scream with excitement. He smiles with his cute boxy smile and then kisses me. We walk up hand in hand to get our award. When we come back I hear the whole room go quiet. I look over to see Mark holding a mic. He smirks at me. 

"ATTENTION ARMY! the couple you see in front of you is a mess, Y/n is a whore and a slut, you shouldn't stan bts if their best looking member is dating that." He says. My eyes widen. A bunch of the crowd boos at Mark. 

The IGot7s laugh at us and chant "No more taehyung! Y/n sucks!" I look at the ground and breath heavily. Without saying anything I run past everyone and out of the theater. I'm running so fast I don't think anyone will be able to find me after this. I find a park and sit down on a bench. My phone vibrates multiple times. I cry hard. I never did anything like that. Jackson was my first boyfriend, I never liked anyone else before him. When I met Tae I was so happy. But Jackson and his little band of idiots (A/N: No hate against Got7 I love them) had to come along and ruin everything.

"Y/N!" I hear screaming. I turn around to see Jackson running towards me. I stare at him with anger in my eyes. 

"Y/n im so sorry, I don't know why they did that." He says when he gets to me. I pause. I clench my fists. 

"SAVE IT! IM SICK OF THIS! YOUR 'FRIENDS' HUMILIATED ME IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!" I scream. His soft expression disappears. 

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THIS IS MY FAULT!" He screams. I glare at him. His fists clench. All of a sudden he brings his arm up and swings.  Before I can dodge it he punches me hard in the throat. I fall and clench my throat in pain. He stops. His eyes fill with fear. 

"Jackson leave!" I manage to say. He stares at me. I hear footsteps and then I see the rest of Bts running over. Jackson makes a run for it but Namjoon and Jimin catch him. I'm still laying on the ground with tears in my eyes. My throat stings in pain. Tae rushes over and picks me up. He sits down on the bench with me on his lap.

"Y/n, oh my god, what did he do to you?!" He says with fear and anger in his eyes. I try to speak but my throat hurts. I look into his eyes with tears blurring my vision. I open my mouth.

"he punched.....me in the......throat." I stutter. His eyes fill with tears as he begins to stroke my hair softly. He looks at my neck. There is a bruise left from his punch. Jimin has him pinned to the ground and the police come. They take Jackson away. Tae holds me tightly.

"Im sorry," I say. 

"Don't say that it sounds like you're in infinity war and you're spider man about to die." He says. I chuckle softly. 

"You're so cute," I say softly, saving my voice. He smiles. 

"I know, but you're cuter than me," He says. 

"I love you Tae," I say. He smiles. 

"I love you too Y/n."

Hey yall
sorry for not updating this story much, anyway bye bye and i hope you liked it

if i had a dollar for every time i miss spell a word i would be rich af, kk bye now lol

(Edited)