~33~

The sounds of cameras flashing goes crazy in my mind. I shoot up in bed. Tae looks up at me. "You okay?" He asks. I nod slowly. He sits up next to me and puts his hand on my back. I take a deep breath. "Everyone thinks im a slut...." I say softly, my voice barely heard. Tae sighs quietly then his arm snakes around my waist, pulling me closer. 

"Your not a slut, your not a bad person, your perfect." He whispers into my ear. His fingers run up and down my back. I shiver at his touch. I lay my head on his shoulder. His breathing is soft, while mine is uneasy. I stay in his room the rest of the night. I cant seem to gather the courage to leave the house, so Tae stays with me. Its cold....the air feels thin. I feel like im falling. "T-tae..."I whisper the fear bubbling up inside of me. Tae notices the change in my feelings and immediately pulls me closer to his body. My breathing is heavy and I feel like im about to completely loose it. 

"Y/n, your okay, im here." He whispers into my ear causing me to feel a feeling a relief that falls over my body. He strokes my hair and holds me. "Your okay...trust me." He coos into my ear softly. My breathing slows down and I fall limp in his arms. He rubs circles on my back. "What just happened..." I say softly. "I think you had a panic attack, your okay now right?" He asks. I nod. He smiles then pulls me onto his lap. His boxy smile is small but its sweet. "Thank god, I was getting scared there for a second." He says. I give him a small smile. 

"Do you love me?" I say and he furrows his brows. "Of course I love you. Why wouldn't I love you?" He says with a puzzled expression on his face. I nod. "I just needed to hear you say that." I say softly and he hugs me tighter. His smile brightens. I smile again but this time it was real. 

"Want to go have some tea?" He asks. I nod.  We get out of bed and walk out of his room and to the kitchen. The sound of the building settling startles me as I step across the wood floors and follow Tae into the kitchen. The others are asleep. Jungkook slept in my bed because I was in his room with Tae. The floor creeks. I sit up on a bar stool and Tae puts on a kettle. He sits across from me. "What are you thinking?" He asks. I sigh. "Im thinking to much." I say. He smiles then takes my hand in his. He rubs the back of my hand. I sigh softly. The feeling of his hands in mine always calms me. A smile creeps up onto my lips. He rubs the back of my hands again before getting up to get the tea. He gets 2 cups out then pours tea into both of them. He pushes the cup to me and I take it into my cold hands.

"Y/n lets get our life back together, I hate seeing you sad...it hurts. Please smile." He says. I give him a small smile. He shakes his head. "Give me a real smile." He says. He stands up and picks me up. He carries me over to the couch and lays me back down.  He sits down next to me. He pokes me in the side causing me to giggle. He smiles then starts to tickle me. I laugh hard until tears form in my eyes.  Tae stops tickling me and pulls me into his arms. "see, thats the smile I like to see." He says causing me to give him a bright smile.

"Thanks Tae i needed that." I say. He smiles then hugs me tighter than before causing me to almost loose my breath. He lays down and pulls me with him. We lay next to each other on the couch. His arms are wrapped tightly around me. I turn to face him. I bury my head into his chest and close my eyes. "Im tired, can I sleep?" He asks. I giggle and nod. He closes his eyes and his breaths become softer.

 I lay awake in his arms. The thought of my parents cross my mind again. I cant stop the tears from forming and falling. It hurts. The tears drip down my cheeks and cover Tae's shirt. His eyes flutter open and he looks down at me. "Y/n?" He says. But this time I cant smile. I just cant come up with the courage to smile. I get up and Tae does too. I cant to this anymore. I walk over to the door. Tae follows me. I walk straight out of the building. "What are you doing?" He says softly.

"Im sorry." I say softly. I push past the glass doors. The door shuts on Tae leaving me time. I run out to the road. Tae pushes through the doors and runs fast. I walk into the middle of the road, a large truck coming. "Y/N STOP!" He screams. A tear falls down my cheek. Tae runs into the road and pulls me backwards. I fall onto the sidewalk. Im laying on the ground in tears, shaking harder with each sob. The sobs echo through the sound of cars passing by. Tae pulls me closer. He is shaking as well and he is also crying. "Tae, just let me go..." I sob harder. He shakes his head. "I cant, I cant let you go, because if you do, it will kill me. Please....Just let me take away your pain."  He says. I turn around and tightly wrap my arms around him. "Im sorry....Im so sorry....I dont know what came over me." I say between sobs. He shakes his head. "Im just happy that nothing happened." He says. We stand hugging for a little longer.

"Its cold, lets go inside." He says and I nod. I take his hand and we walk back into the building. When we get upstairs there is a loud commotion coming from our dorm. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Namjoon yells. He runs over to me and touches my face. "Hyung- ah please give her some space." Tae says. Namjoon steps back. "Please....just....just all of you take care of me..." I stutter. 

Hey yall
over 900 reads dang you guys go hard, Anyways thank you for reading this chapter. I think this might be a 2 part chapter so be on the lookout for that. OkAy ByE bYe