~20~

"Y/n I'm sad, can I sleep in your bed with you?" Jimin says.

"Why are you sad?" I ask.

"I don't know, I just miss dad." He says. I nod and scoot over to make room for him. He shuffles into bed next to me. It brings back memories of when we did this as kids. He stares at the ceiling. It's almost 4 am now. I notice Jimin sniffling a bit. I reach over him and get my computer on the nightstand. I turn the bedside table lamp on. 

"What are you doing?" He asks. I go on skype and type in our mom's name. 

"Im calling mom," I say. We sit up in the bed. She answers the call.

"Hey, guys what's up?" She asks. I look over at Jimin and pull him into the frame.

"Mom I miss dad." He says. She nods.

"I know you do," she says softly. She looks lonely. I give her a small smile. all of a sudden we go silent. Then we all burst into tears. Our mother waves then hang up quickly leaving Jimin and me alone. We sit in the bed with our arms wrapped around each other. There's a knock on the door but neither of us hears it, we just continue to cry. The door opens revealing Jin. He walks in and sits at the end of the bed. Jimin and I pull apart.

"You guys okay?" Jin asks. We shake our heads. He pulls us both into a hug.  When he lets go I take a deep breath. I get up and change into a sports bra and leggings. I pull my hair up into a ponytail.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asks.

"Im going to the studio," I say. He nods and I leave the room. I get my car keys and walk out of the car. I get in and click my seat belt, then I drive to the studio. When I get there I lock my car and walk in greeting PD nim as I walk past him. I head into the dance room and set my stuff down. I get out my speaker and plug my phone in. The song "Know"  By Tauren Wells. I start to dance. I dance gracefully to the music. The song calms me. I feel like im floating. 

I didn't notice PD nim was standing in the doorway watching me with the boys. I continue to dance. I took ballet when I was little so I remember a lot of the steps. The song ends and I hear clapping from the other side of the room. I turn around to see them all cheering me on. My face turns red but I giggle softly. I noticed Tae wasn't there.

"Thanks, guys. Where Tae?" I ask. Jin fiddles with his hands.

"He...went somewhere last night, he hasn't come home yet." He says. My head shoots up and my eyes widen. I think I know where he is. I drop the speaker in my hand and run out to my car quickly. I drive to the park where he always goes when he is sad. When I get there he isn't there. I begin to panic. I go to all of his favorite places, but he wasn't at any of those places. I grab my phone and try to call him. No answer. I go into full panic mode. I call Namjoon.

"Joon, I can't find him anywhere." I stutter. 

"Have you checked all of his favorite places?" He asks.

"Yeah, but he wasn't there," I reply.

"Go rest, he will turn up soon, we will go look." He says. I thank him and hang up. I decide to go visit my father's grave. When I get to the cemetery, I walk slowly to his grave. I kneel down when I get there and touch the gravestone softly.

"Dad.....please, let everything be okay. I miss you. Im trying to stay strong, and so is Jimin. It's hard though daddy. Why did you have to go." I cry. I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around to see a man standing before me.

"Jackson? what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I came to visit my mom's grave. I guess it was next to your fathers." He says. I nod. "You doing okay?" He asks. I shake my head. He sits down on the grass next to me.

"Things just are going awful lately. I can't find Tae, and now I cant hear my dad's voice." I say. He nods.

"I know that our lives have been messed up... I just wanted to say sorry for everything. Do you think we can start over? I miss being your friend." He says. I close my eyes softly then open them.

"Sure," I say giving him a small smile. He smiles back and hugs me. We both stand in front of our parent's graves. I sigh. My phone rings.

"Hello?" I ask.  Its Jimin.

"Y/n we found Tae, he was at the bar. He was passed out at the counter so we brought him home." He says. I sigh in relief. 

"Is he okay?" I ask. 

"Yeah, he is fine." He answers. I say goodbye and hang up.

"I should get going now. Thanks for giving me some company." I say. He smiles and nods. I bow and then walk away. I walk back to my car and head home. When I get home the others are inside. I walk into the house and hang my keys on the rack then slip my shoes off. I make my way to the kitchen where the others are.

"Where were you y/n?" Jungkook asks.

"I went to the cemetery to see my dad. I saw Jackson and we started talking then I came back because Jimin called me." I say. He nods. "Is Tae okay?" I ask. Jimin nods. I take a deep breath then walk to his room and knock on the door.

"Come in..." He says with a deep morning voice. I open the door and walk in and sit on the end of his bed.

"Hey," I say. He gives me a small smile.

"Im sorry for leaving last night. I was sad, so I went to the bar. I ordered apple Juice but then I guess I fell asleep." He says.  I chuckle. 

"It's okay. I was just worried about you." I say. He slowly sits up. "Im sorry..." He says again.

"What's wrong?" I say. 

"I..." He hesitates. "I cheated on you........" He says. My eyes widen. 

"Y-you what....." I say.

"Im sorry y/n.....im so sor-" He starts but I cut him off.

"who?" I say with sadness in my voice.

"Suzy...." He says. I clench my eyes close and then get up. "Y/n wait hear me out, it's not what you think.." I stomp out of the room and slam the door behind me.

"Y/n?" Namjoon.

"IM DONE!" I scream. Their eyes widen.

"Y/n calm down," Jungkook says. I get my phone out and type in Jackson's number.

"Y/n? are you okay?" He asks.

"Come over please," I say. 

"Y/n what are you doing?" Jimin asks. About 5 minutes later there's a knock at the door.

"Come in," I say. Jackson opens the door.  I run over and hug him. He hugs me back. 

"What happened?" He asks. The others stare wide eyes at us. "He cheated on me with Suzy," I say. All of a sudden Jackson presses his lips to mine and I freeze not knowing what to do. Tae rushes out to the living room and sees Jackson kissing me. He freezes. He drops the box in his hand and his eyes widen. I notice Tae and pull away from Jackson. Tae's eyes burn with fury. He grabs my wrist and pulls me into his room. He slams the door.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING!?" He screams. 

"YOU CHEATED ON ME!" I scream back.

"Y/n you didn't let me finish, she tried to make me cheat, but I didn't. Then she forced me to kiss her." He says. He had grabbed the little box.

"I didn't kiss Jackson....he kissed me," I say softly. His eyes soften. He takes a deep breath. "Im sorry Tae..." I say. He stands staring at me for a moment. He walks forward and kisses me. He pushes me to the wall. We lock the door.

"The others are in the living room. Try not to scream this time." He smirks. 

HAHA IM STILL NOT WRITING SMUT!
Lol sorry....not. ANYWAY i hope you enjoyed this long chapter.  thank you for reading goodbye now

{Edited}