~14~

The sunlight spills through the curtains and covers the bed. My eyes slowly open. I noticed Tae was still asleep so I decided to try to go back to sleep. His arms were around my waist. I lay my head against his chest and smile softly. His eyes open as well and he smiles when he notices me. 

"Did you sleep well?" He asks. I nod. We lay there for a little bit longer until we decide to get up. I walk out of the room and rub my eyes. Before I open the door to my room I pause. I curse under my breath remembering that Jimin had a girl in there.

I quietly open the door and tip-toe into the room trying not to disturb the 2 people. I walk over to my dresser and get my clothes. I notice the bed is empty. I shrug and walk over to the bathroom. The sound of a girl giggling comes from the other side of the door. I finally snap and bang on the door.

"What?" Jimin says. 

"YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS MY BATHROOM TOO RIGHT!?" I yell. The door opens and Jimin and the girl walk out of the bathroom. She was wearing one of the shirts Tae gave me to sleep in.

"Um excuse me but your...girlfriend or whatever has my shirt." I scoff. The girl gives me a disgusted look.

"Jimin gave it to me, I didn't have clean clothes so he gave me this." She says in a very sassy tone. I stare at Jimin.

"Jimin......That's one of the shirts my boyfriend gave me." I say, emphasizing boyfriend. She smirks at me with an evil sparkle in her eye. I don't like this chick already. Jimin shrugs. I grab his arm and pull him into the bathroom.

"What?" He says. I stare at him.

"Who is she?" I say. 

"Her name is Suzy..." He says. 

"Okay, so you're going to let her push around your own damn sister?" I ask. He looks down.

"I will try to get her to be nicer..." He says. I sigh and nod.

"Can I pee now?" I ask. He chuckles.

"Sure." He says.  He walks out of the bathroom. After im done I get dressed. Im wearing a BTS staff t-shirt, jeans, vans, and a necklace with my name on it. I leave the bathroom and find the shirt that the jerk was wearing laying on my bed. I roll my eyes and throw it in the clothes basket, I don't want to get her gross skin particles on my body. I laugh at the thought of that. I get a text from PD nim.

Bang: Hey Y/n can you come into my office when you get here?

Me: Sure, why though?

Bang: I want to talk to you about a song for the album.

Me: okay I will be there.

I put my phone in my back pocket and leave the room. I go into the kitchen to find Jin making breakfast. Jimin and Suzy are talking in the living room and she is twirling her hair. I roll my eyes. I walk into the Living room and sit down on the couch next to Tae. Suzy looks over at me and Tae. She smirks.

"Hey, darling," Tae says smiling and wrapping his arms around me. The word darling rang in my ears like a wind chime. I smiled.

"Ooo is this your drama?" I ask looking at the tv. He nods.

"I look hot right?" He asks to chuckle. 

"You always look hot," I say smiling.

"I know." He says smirking. I peck him on the lips. He chuckles. Suzy looks over at Tae and licks her lips. Jimin didn't notice but Tae did. He furrows his brow at her. She smirks. I get look over at her smirking. That's when I snap. I smile at her, get up, grab her hair, and pull her to the hallway.