~43~

Its been a week. The boys have gone back to work. Of course that means so have I. I sit in the corner of the room in my usual spot. I am on my laptop working on some new style ideas for some outfits for the next comeback. The boys are working hard at practicing. Its kind of late now. Tae and I were going to go out to dinner after practice and the others are going back home. 

"Y/N~ WE ARE DONE!" Jimin shouts. I look up from my laptop and smile at him. Jungkook falls on the floor and sighs. "Wah- I'm tired." He pouts. I smile at them. Tae runs over and wraps his arms around me. I chuckle. "Yah Tae, go take a shower before we go." I say. He smiles. "I know princess, I was just so excited." He says and I notice the others smirking at me. I shake it off and continue to focus on my one and only Taehyung. The boys run to the locker room to get dressed.

~Tae's Pov~

Tonight was going to be very special. I have a plan. Last week I told y/n that I wanted to marry her, my plan was to propose tonight. I wanted to hide it so it could be a surprise. The others and I run into the locker rooms and get ready. 

"So Tae, are you ready for tonight?" He asks. I nod. I was so ready. "Tae you realize i'm putting my trust in you to take care of my sister." Jimin says. I nod. "I know Jiminie, you have said this so many times. I love her, trust me okay?" I say. He nods. "Im watching you." Jimin says and smiles. We finish changing and getting cleaned up. I walk out of the locker room and meet  Y/n who is looking beautiful as always.  It makes me even more nervous though, but I know she loves me. 

"Ready to go?" I ask her. She nods and takes my hand while smiling up at me. "Lets go then." I say. We walk and in hand up out of the building. We walk down the street to the restaurant I want to take her to.

~Your Pov~

We walk down the street and I see a nice restaurant that I have been wanting to go too, Its called N-city. We walk into the restaurant. "Hi, i reserved a table for 2." He says. The man at the front nods. "Ah~ Taehyung?" He asks. Tae nods. "Right this way." He says. We follow him to our table quietly. The restaurant is nice, it has classical music playing in the background and overall its just a nice atmosphere. We sit down at a small table big enough for the 2 of us. The man leaves us alone. 

"What do you think?" He asks. I smile. "Its a wonderful place, thanks for bringing me here." I say. He nods. "What should we get?" He asks. I look through the menu. "Bibimbap for me."  I say. He nods. "I will get the same then to make it easier." He says. The waiter comes over. "Annyeong my name is Jungwoo, I will be your server this evening.  What can I get you for drinks?" He asks. "Wine please." Tae says. I nod. "Same for me please." I say. The man nods and walks away.  Tae smiles. 

"Tae, thanks for being such an amazing boyfriend to me." I say.  He smiles. "I love you Y/n." He says. The waiter brings our drinks. We both bow slightly. I take a sip of my wine. The smile on my face never disappeared. The rest of the night we talk quietly about our life and eventually eat our delicious food. When we finish we talk. 

"Thanks for being here for me." He says. I smile and nod. But then...I spotted Jackson and BamBam in the corner. They were watching me. BamBam smirks at me. I scoot my chair slightly closer to Tae. "You okay?" He asks. I nod. He must have seen them too. "Look at me." He says. I nod. He smiles and caresses my cheek. I smile. All of a sudden the room goes quiet and the boys walk in through the front door. Yoongi sits down at the piano that's close to our table. I look at Tae with a confused look and he smiles. The boys gather around the piano and Yoongi starts playing. The boys start to sing. 

"Did you write that song?" I ask Tae. He nods. Jimin sings softly but beautifuly to us. When the song is done. Tae smiles. "Y/n, youre my everything. I want us to be together forever. I realized that I cant loose you, I need you in my life. Will my stay with me forever..." He says as he gets up and gets on his knee in front of me. My eyes widen. "...Will you marry me?" He says as he pulls out a small box and opens it.  Inside is a beautiful ring. 

I look up at Tae

I look up at Tae. I have no words but I nod. The tears in my eyes finally decide to fall. I smile and jump into his arms. "Oh my god I love you so much."  I cry into his shoulder. I notice Jackson look down. There's a tear that falls down his cheek. BamBam glares at me. Before I know it he throws a fork at me. I duck before it hits me. My eyes widen. "Y/N WATCH OUT!" I hear Jimin yell. Before I know it BamBam is in front of me with a steak knife in his hand. "Look what you did to my best friend....LOOK AT HIM!" He yells at me causing me to flinch. Jackson gets up and grabs BamBam's wrist. "Stop Kunpimook. Don't do this i'm fine." Jackson hisses at him. BamBam glares at me. "No." He hisses then swings his fist at me.

Hey guys
What a cliffhanger. Sorry not sorry mehee. THANKS FOR 6K MY DOODS! 
what do you think BamBam will do to  Y/n? Do you think Jackson will stop him?  Will Taehyung Jump in? I guess we will have to see in the next chapter. BYE BYE💜