~41~

Its been 3 hours and its finally time to go back to Seoul. This place is so nice I almost dont want to go home. I do miss the others though and Tae has to get back on tour with them soon. I get to go with them. They debuted Idol last month and its almost tour time. I will be preforming Singularity with him. Tae and I already had all of our stuff packed and we were ready to go. We get into the car and head down to the airport. We decided to fly back even though it was only about an hour away. It would be 5 hours if we drove though. We get out of the car. There seems like there is a large commotion in the building.

"Whats going on?" I ask. Tae shrugs. "Should we go?" I ask. He nods and takes my hand.  I walk next to him in silence as we push through a crowd of people. All of a sudden I'm pushed backwards into the crowd of people and I loose Tae. I hear yelling. "Taehyung can you give us a statement?" "Taehyung is it true you lost your mother?" "Taehyung can you give us some details?" Reporters swarm the area. I cant get up. I can see Tae through a tiny sliver, He looks extremely overwhelmed. "HEY! MOVE ALONG!" I hear someone shout. The police are here. The crowd decreases immensely. I lay on the floor in pain. I cough. The police get everyone away from Tae.

"Y/N!" I hear Tae yell. He runs over and helps me sit up. I cough again. "I'm okay." I say. He puts his arms around me and pulls me closer. "I'm so sorry." He says softly. I shake my head. "Its not your fault." I say. He nods. He pulls away. The airport is calm again. Its almost as if nothing happened. Tae helps me up. I dust off my skirt. "You sure your okay?" He asks. I nod. He seems like he is okay. He takes my hand again. "Lets go, I will keep you safe." He says with a small smile. I follow behind him and we make our way to get on the plane after getting our bags checked. We get onto the plane soon after. We have seats next to each other.

"You okay?" I ask him. He nods. "Im just a little shaken up, those reporters can be so absurd." He says. I nod. "I agree...but, when they asked those questions? Were you sad?" I ask. He shrugs then looks at me. "I realized that I can have happy memories about my mom. I have you now...that's all that matters. We have each other. I dont need anyone else. If I lost you it would hurt just as much as it did when I lost my mom. I want you by my side always. Okay?" He says. I smile and nod. "I love you." I say. I almost feel the feeling of tears in my eyes. After putting our small bags in the cabin, Tae sits down next to me. I already feel sleepy. Its almost 6pm now. He intertwines our fingers and smiles. I smile back at him, my eyelids getting heavier. 

"Are you tired?" He asks. I nod. He gently takes his hand and lays my head on his shoulder. "Get some rest okay? I will wake you up before the plane lands." He says and I nod. I close my eyes. But suddenly I feel shaky. I feel hot all of a sudden. I lift my head up and my head throbs. "Aishh." I groan. Tae looks over. "Are you okay?" He asks. I shake my head. "Y/n?" He says. He puts his hand on my forehead. His eyes widen. "Your burning up!" He says. I nod. A flight attendant come over. "Is everything okay sir?" She says. Tae shakes his head. "She has a fever." He says in a panicky tone. "Oh my. Miss would you like some water?" She asks. I nod. The lady hands me a water bottle from her cart.

"I will bring you a damp towel so you can put it on your forehead." She says. I nod. "I-i forgot to tell you I get sick if I fly..."  I say softly. Tae wraps his arm around me. "You should have told me, I will take care of you." He says. I nod again. Moments later the lady comes back with a towel. She hands it to Tae and he puts it on my forehead. He bows to the lady and she moves along with her cart. I lean my head against Tae he rubs my arm gently. About an hour later we finally land. I was asleep for a little while so now I feel a little better. 

"Want me to carry you?" He asks. I nod softly.  He picks me up in his arms as he carries the bag with him. I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face in the crook of his neck. I close my eyes and hold on tightly to him. His body is warm. He carries me out of the plane and we walk through the airport to find the boys. We hear footsteps running towards up...fan girls. Immediately he is attacked.  I fall out of his arms and hit the floor hard. I groan in pain. I feel someone pick me up. Jimin. I flinch in pain. The others help Tae get out of the crowd. We run. Jimin runs with me in his arms. I close my eyes and Take in the noise thats around me. Im scared. Next thing I know we get into the car. Jimin helps me sit and Tae slides into the car next to him. There are fans everywhere. "Everyone okay?" Namjoon asks as the driver starts the car. We nod. Tae looks at my arm. "Oh my God! you have a huge bruise." He says. I cough softly and nod. "I'm okay, I just fell." I say. But then the car slams on the breaks. The sasengs have arrived. They pound on the windows making us flinch. "Shi-"

Hey guys
sorry I havent been posting. I just wanted to take a break. I also couldn't come up with Ideas. Do you guys like this book? Thanks for all of the support. We almost have 5k. Thank you guys so much💜💜