~11~

I wake up the next morning in Tae's arms. He was staring at the ceiling. 

"Tae?" I say. He looks over at me.

"Yeah?" He says. 

"You okay?" I ask. He nods and holds me tighter. 

"Yep." He says. I smile up at him.

"I'm going to get ready." I say as I slide out of his arms. I go to my room, Jimin was still asleep. It was already 9:00.

"JIMIN!" I yell throwing a pillow at him.

"Mmph what..." He says looking up.

"It's already 9, get up," I say laughing. He rolls his eyes and gets up. We were all going to the Amusement park for our day off. I put on a cute outfit and then do my makeup. I wanted to look good for Tae. I meet Jin in the kitchen. Namjoon was sitting at the counter watching Jin cook. 

"Ah- Good morning Y/n." Jin says as I sit down next to Namjoon. I smile at him.

"Morning," I say. Yoongi gets up from the sofa and comes into the kitchen. He stretches his arms out and then sits down. I still cant get used to Yoongi because I always feel he is mad, but he isn't. I smile at him. Soon Jungkook and J-hope join us. Jungkook jumps around the living room like a bunny. 

"Why are you so happy Maknae?" Yoongi asks with a mono-tone voice. 

"I have a Girlfriend now!" He says.

"OOO!" I say running over to him. I make him sit down.

"SPILL THE TEA!" I say excitedly. Jungkook and i have become close friends. 

"Her name is Lisa, she is in a group called blackpink." He says. Blackpink is my favorite girl group. {UPDATE FROM FUTURE AUTHOR: I don't ship Lisa and Jungkook now or back when I wrote this, by the way, I just chose Lisa because at the time the only gg I really knew was black pink and she was my bias}

"Wait.....REALLY!" I squeal. He nods happily. 

"Do you know them?" He asks.

"Jungkook they are my favorite girl group! Lisa is my bias!" I say. He smiles. 

"She is coming with us." He says. My mouth drops open.

"Can you introduce me to her pretty please?" I beg. He nods and smiles. I hug him tightly with a grin on my face. Tae walks into the living room.

"Woah kookie that's my girlfriend right there." He says. I pull away from the hug.

"He is going to introduce me to Lisa from blackpink," I say. He pouts.

"You don't hug me like that." He says. I get up and run into his arms. 

"Is this better?" I ask. I kiss him. He kisses back.

"Ew guys, everyone is watching," Jimin says walking out of his room. I pull away and we laugh. 

"Everyone ready to go?" Jin asks. I nod and grab my purse. We walk out to the van. The park is an hour away. We stop to pick up Lisa on the way.

"Hello!" She says getting in the Van. 

"Hey, babe," Jungkook says kissing her on the cheek. She sits down next to him. Tae and I are holding hands. Jin is driving, In the passenger seat is Namjoon. In the second row, there are 3 seats; Jimin, J-hope, and yoongi are sitting together. In the back, there are 4 seats;  Me, Tae, Jungkook, And Lisa all sit together. 

"Lisa, This is my best friend Y/n," Jungkook says. She smiles at me.

"Nice to meet you Y/n." She says.  I bow and smile.