~42~

The sound of pounds on the windows scares us. Namjoon leans forward and talks to the driver. I can't hear what he is saying. Tae holds my hand tightly so I dont get scared. I look out the windows to see some fans trying to get rid of the sasaengs. The driver starts to move forward slowly. My head pounds with a headache. Tae pulls me closer to his body in hopes of stopping my fear. I have heard about past sasaeng attacks on other idols, like when Taeyeon was almost dragged off stage by a man. My heart races as we finally pull away from the crazed fans. 

"You okay Y/n? You look really pale." Jin asks. I look up at him. I nod softly. I try to move forward but I collapse and fall against Tae. I feel sick. My heart races against my chest almost as if its trying to escape. Tae looks at me with a panicked look. "Y/n?" He says. He puts his hand on my head. "Holy crap your burning up again." Tae says. Jimin gets out of his seat and sits next to me. He rubs the side of my head gently just like mom used to do when I was feeling sick. Tae holds me in his arms.

"Hang in there Y/n, were almost back to the dorms." Jungkook says. I nod softly. I close my eyes and lay my head against Tae's chest as we drive back to the dorms. The rest of the ride is quiet as we drive. Eventually we get back to the dorm. Tae carries me up to the dorm. I hold onto him. Jin opens the door and Tae carries me to the couch and sets me down. Jin runs over with a wet towel and puts it on my head. "...so thats what a panic attack feels like." I say softly. "Most people dont get fevers but I dont think the one you had from earlier." Tae says. I nod. I turn on my side and face Tae. "Are you okay?"  I ask.  He nods.

"I'm glad you're not going to die." Tae says.  I chuckle. "I dont think I was sick enough to die but yeah, i'm glad i'm alive." I say. He smiles and kisses my cheek. "Hey we should all watch a movie since its kind of late." Namjoon says. We all agree. The others come over and sit down with me. 

"What should we watch?" Jimin asks. "We could watch your new movie." I say. "Oh yeah burn the stage came out, yeah lets watch that." He says. Jin turns on the Tv and we all cuddle up near each other. When we all are comfy Jin turns the on and we start watching. I cuddle up closer to Tae and he wraps his arms around me.

"Y/n, I love you." He says. I smile and peck his lips. "I love you too." I say. The movie is really good. I smile every time I see Tae on the screen. We all laugh together, smile together, and even cry sometimes. The movie is heart felt.

"Wow that was really good." I say when the movie ends. We all agree. "That was fun to make too." Namjoon says. Its almost 10 but none of us are tired. "You know, I'm really glad I met you guys. I'm glad I have y/n as my sister also." Jimin says. I smile. "I love you Jiminie." I say smiling.  He smiles back at me. "I love you too Y/n." He says smiling back at me. 

"Dang it feels like we have been together for so many years." I say. Namjoon nods. "Like Jimin said I'm glad to have known all of you and I'm so thankful you let me into your world." I say. They all smile. "Aish I love you guys." Jin says. I smile. "Okay so if you guys didnt know I wrote a song to Army and Y/n, Promise was to all of us." Jimin says. My heart melts. "Aww thats cute." I say. 

"So i decided we should switch up roomates by the way. I feel like Y/n should bunk with Tae since he is her boyfriend so Jimin and Tae are switching rooms." Jin says. I smile and hug Tae. "We finally get to be in the same room." I say smiling. "YAY I GET TO BUNK WITH JIMIN HYUNG!" Jungkook yells. He gets up and jumps up and down. We all decide to go to our rooms. Tae decided to sleep in my room tonight.  We arent switching until tomorrow because we are all too tired. I change into Pjs.

Tae just wears sweat pants

Tae just wears sweat pants. We crawl into bed and he cuddles up next to me and wraps his arms tightly around me. I smile and kiss the tip of his nose. "You're cute." He says while smiling at me. I lay my head on his bare chest and smile. "Wah~ You're warm." I say. The blanket cuddles around the 2 of us securely. Its cozy and warm next to him.

"Tae can I ask you something?" I say. He nods. "What did you mean when you said you would marry me soon?" I ask. He smiles. "It means i want to marry you, its I will never tell you when I will propose, you will have to wait and see." He winks at me. I chuckle. I yawn and Tae pulls me closer. "Get some sleep princess, I love you." He says. I smile at him. "I love you too Tae, I will see you in the morning." I say. I'm glad Tae and I are so close, sometimes I worry I will loose him. Like they say you have to cherish someone because you never know which day will be their last. I want to be with Tae forever...because he means the world to me. With that, I fall asleep in his arms.

HEY FRIENDS
ew that was cringe, Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. The support on this book is astounding thank you all so much. I love you guys! Have a fantastic day. BYEEEe