~40~

{A/N: Happy Birthday Tae! This chapter will be very special today! Enjoy}

Today is the day we head back to Seoul. My bags are already packed with my stuff. Tae is also ready. Our train leaves in a few hours so we have some time to hang out a bit. Today is also Tae's birthday. I want to make the day so special for him. Its been about a week since the funeral. Today is going to be his first birthday without his mom and I know it will be really hard for him. 

"Y/n, Ready for today?" He asks as we sit at the table and eat our breakfast. I look up ad nod while smiling. He smiles back. I finish up my breakfast. I was already dressed and ready to go for the day and so was he. "Ready?" He asks. I nod. We both get up and put our shoes on. Soon we are out the door and heading to the car. He opens the passenger door so I can get in. I smile and sit down. I click my seat belt into the seat. Tae slides into the drivers seat. He smiles at me before starting the car.

"Tae, Happy birthday." I say smiling at him. He smiles back. "Thanks princess. I want to take you to this cafe where there are free range cats." He says. My smile brightens even more when he mentions cats. He knows how much I love cats. "Tae its your birthday." I say. He smiles. "I just want to make this day special for both of us." He says while watching the road. I nod. We drive down the street to the cafe. The cafe is small but adorable. We park the car and get out. I rush over and hug Tae tightly. We hold hands and walk into the cafe.  The inside is warm and friendly. There are different breeds of cats scattered around the floor. 

"Oh my gosh they are so cute." I say. We order our drinks then go to sit down inside the room with the cats. There are a few other couples here and some people just on their own. We sit next to each other. "I hope your having a good day so far." I say. He nods. "Seeing you happy is the best present ever." He says smiling then he pitches my cheek. A small kitten jumps up onto his lap. He smiles and pets it gently. My heart melts at the sight. I take out my phone and take a picture. 

"Awe that so cute." I swoon. He chuckles. "What a sweet kitten we have here." He says softly, continuing to pet the cat. I lay my head on his shoulder. We finish our drinks then walk around meeting the other cats. Soon we finish and leave the cafe. "What a nice cafe." I say. He nods in agreement. We get back into the car. "Lets go to your favorite place." I say. He nods and starts the car. We drive a little bit further down the street and he stops at a small park. I look out the window. "Wow, thats beautiful." I say. He nods. "I love this park, i used to go here all the time when I was little with my mom. I told her that whenever I met someone special I would bring them here. Since your the world to me I wanted to bring you here." He says. My eyes soften and my heart melts. "R-really?" I ask. He smiles and nods. 

"Come with me." He says. We get out of the car and I follow him down a small path. There are cherry blossoms on all of the trees. Its very calming. We walk hand in hand. There is a sent of flowers in the air that calms me. "This place was the last place I saw my mom outside of the hospidle." He says softly. I turn around and hug him tightly. "Tae, remember you said we are in this together right? Even if she isnt here, I am and I promise to love you forever." I say. He smiles and nods. He leans down and peck my cheek. "I know Y/n, I know." He says. I smile. "I want you to Enjoy your birthday today, now come on. We have 2 hours until our flight so lets enjoy the time here. Then we can go back and hang out with the others." I say smiling. That comment makes him smile. We continue down the pathway. There is a slight breeze in the air. I want this to last forever.

"This place is so beautiful Tae." I say. "It sure is, isnt it." He says. We stop at a park bench and he looks down at it. He sits down and I sit next to him. "My promise was held mom....I'm here with someone special." He says. I feel a lump in my throat. He continues on. "Here she is omma." He says. I smile at him but there is pain in my eyes. "Annyeong...omma." I say softly. Tae gives me a small smile. "Ah- how is heaven mom? Good?" He asks. He chuckles. "Omma, I promise I will keep Y/n happy,  wish you could have met her." He says. My heart hurts. We sit in silence for a few moments. A tear slips down my cheek. "Y/n, dont cry." He says while wiping the tear off of my cheek. 

"Be happy princess." He said. I nod. I give him a small smile and I lay my head on his shoulder again. "I love you so much Tae, I want you to be happy at all times as well. Dont be sad ever okay?" I ask. "I love you too Y/n,  I promise we will both be happy from now on. Like I said, we are in this together." He says. I smile. He wraps his arms around me securely. My smile doesn't leave my face after that.

Hey guys
I'm so sorry I havent updated much. I just wanted to take a break for a bit but I should be back I think. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. I know it was kinda sad sorry about that. Happy Birthday TaeTae!  I purple you. Thanks for reading guts, until the next chapter