At Least You're Safe

"Pepper I'm just worried" Tony yelled from across the room.
   "And I get that, but he's a teenager, he probably got bored of this whole spidey thing" Pepper said back, pulling some kind of casserole out of the oven.
   "No, it's not like the kid, he was obsessed with the suit, and if he didn't want to be the spider guy anymore, he would've returned the suit"
   "Maybe he's just taking a break? It's only been two days since he's been off the field trip"
   "He was calling Happy every day until he returned, something is up, the whole city is starting to get concerned"
   "Didn't you put a tracker in his suit? Couldn't you find him then?"
   "There's a million reasons why I love you and I think you just made another one" Tony walked over, giving his fiancée a kiss.
   "Good, now come eat" she motioned him to the table.
   The man didn't reply, instead he just sat wondering about the teen, picking at his food.
     A few minutes pass, the couple not talking, but one of them was obviously distracted.
  "Go" Pepper sighed.
   "Huh?" Tony got snapped out of his thoughts.
   "You're obviously too worried, now go find the kid and come back, no funny business"
   "You're literally the best" he walked past her, giving her more than enough kisses, and went off.
   Tony went into his garage, trying to find a good car for this occasion. He went onto his phone, checking the tracker.
   "What the actual" He squinted at his phone, trying to see if that will make more sense of the boys location. "Why is he on a random street and not moving? It's pouring out, this boy is gonna get pneumonia or some shit"
   With that said, he backed down the driveway and started towards the sketchy part of town, where peter stayed.
*********
Peter sat in another alleyway, about 7 miles from where the dead man lay. His eyes were bloodshot from not sleeping, other than a forced 3 hour nap from exhaustion. It's been two days since Peters been kicked out, and two days since peter has gotten a full nights sleep.
He sat in front of a mediocre smelling trash can, looking small and fragile, yet gruff and untouchable. So far he hasn't had any other encounters with trouble, and he hasn't got the slightest clue of what to do.
It was weird to see a super nice car drive by in this part of town, but Peter just grazed over it, being numb to the rest of the world. But when it turned around and stopped in front of him, he finally knew something was up. Peters mind instantly made the worse of things and decided his best bet was to run, even though he knew his legs would give out any second.
The click of the door opening was his que to go, making him run into the deeper depth of the alley.
Tony soon realised what the teen was doing and rolled his eyes, trotting over to the teen, who was now at a full sprint, until he started getting flashbacks. All the hesitation he was getting finally made his legs weak, dropping the boy onto his knees, then onto his chest, getting even filthier. Tony soon caught up, placing a hand on his shoulder, making the kid flinch and tense.
"What has gotten into you?" Stark quietly asked.
Yet there was no response from the kid, just intense shaking.
"Don't ignore me" Tony swing over the boys shoulder, forcing Peter to look at him. Fear was the only thing being translated from his eyes.
"I usually can't shut you up, why are you quiet now of all times?" He asked once more, but retrieved no answer.
Tony sighed, frustrated, yet relieved he knew the boy was now safe. "Come on" he motioned the kid into the car, placing him into the passenger seat.
It was silent halfway through the ride until Tony spoke up.
"Your crazy Aunt is going to be relieved to see you, once we get there"
"No" Peter looked alarmed, immediately looking at the older man, horrified.
All the older man did was look back at the kid, confused, but none the less, taking his bland advice, switching destinations. Seeing as this was his first word to Tony in over 20 minutes, it was obviously important to him.
"Okay, but soon I'm going to need more answers"
   Peter wearily started looking back out the window, noticing the sudden change of route, knowing this one by heart.