Chapter 21 - Hospital

Chapter 21 itiwo

Recap-

We were following the road until we came across a body.  It was a man, lying in a pool of blood.

I stopped the van.

-End Recap

*flashback*

We all got out of the van, and I ran over to him. I felt for a pulse. It was barely there but it still counted as a pulse.

“HE’S DEAD!” Mia screeched. “He’s dead. Now lets go.”

“No he’s not.” I reply calmly.

“Have you taken a look at him? He’s dead.”

“Yeah I’ve seen him, but he’s not dead. Not yet at least. There’s a pulse.”

“Dead people shouldn’t have a pulse.”

“Exactly.”

“Stop him from having a pulse! It isn’t normal!”

“Help me carry him into the van. The actual van part.”

“Why? We need to get Becky to hospital, she’s been shot. We need to help our friend, it’s our duty as friends, but we don’t need to help out some random.”

“This guy has been shot too, multiple times. So Mia, shut the fuck up and help me lift him.”

*end flashback*

So that’s how we ended up at the hospital, with two people who’d been shot. One in the leg and the other twice in the stomach. The guy might have been hot if, you know, he wasn’t covered in blood with multiple gunshot wounds. An obstetrician identified him as Alex Blackburn, his girlfriend (Meg) is having a baby . Meg had been contacted and she is on her way.

Becky is currently in surgery getting the bullet removed and the guy, Alex is in ICU post-surgery. There isn’t much they can do for him now, they removed the bullets from his stomach, stitched him up and now he is taking a lot of morphine.

____________