Arrival

SAFARII
As I finally land and grab my luggage, I call Nia and tell her to have Jaz come and pick me up. I see Nia and run to hug her. "I missed you prima" She tells me embracing me. "Same, where's Jaz?" My eyes wandered everywhere, but she was not in sight. "She had basketball practice so our boyfriends' brother and girlfriend is picking you up I came along so you wouldn't be with strangers." She replied I nodded my head and walked to the car.Once we got to the car it was a nice black Ferrari with a nice light skin dude in the driver seat. He helped me put my bags in and opened my door for me. I thanked him, then he got in. "Hi I'm LiAngelo my brothers date your cousins." "Hi-"I was cut off by someone. "I'm Izzy, his girlfriend". She rolls her eyes and faces forward. I look at Nia and Nia looks at me we both bust out laughing. ¿Cuándo coño me ha detenido eso?(When the fuck has that ever stopped me?) "nunca hermana" ( never sis) We then pulled up to a Wing Stop. "Y'all staying over for dinner cause Jazmyne said she's sleeping over too."LiAngelo said. "Oh ummm hold on"Nia replied. She then sent him a text on her smart watch. He looked at his phone then replied to her text. "Yo Izzy you can't sleep over tonight, my pops got us training tonight, sorry they ain't staying either."He told his girlfriend. "Oh well then drop me off at the mall right here and I'll sleepover with Denise." He looked at her and she got out the car and walked across the street to the mall. "Alright lets go order then head back to my house." LiAngelo said. After we ordered and it came time to pay he wouldn't let me pay for mine, he payed for me.We argued for what felt like 30 minutes before I let him pay.

We got to his house which is across the street from ours, we went in and Jazmyne was cuddled up with a familiar face, probably from her Instagram or something. "Prima, hi this is Lonzo my boyfriend, you already met Gelo so you must've met Dizzy- oops I meant Izzy." She greeted . "Anywho this is my boyfriend LaMelo he's a little scrawny but that's okay because he's still my baby." Nia cooed. "Well obviously I'm 3rd wheeling." I mumbled uncomfortably. The night consisted of eating and laughing ,then bedtime came and everybody was boo'd up but me. "You can sleep in my room, I'll take the couch- "I cut him off. "No I'll sleep on the floor. It's your room and your bed-" then I was cut off by yelling and a mad Jaz storming out of the door. "We're headed over to our house Gelo,come on Safarii." Nia said practically running out the door. "Well it's settled then you get your bed" I leaned in and whispered into his ear "I always get what I want, always." With that I walked across the street and went into the house. "So, when do y'all start school?" I questioned "August but cheer tryouts are tomorrow, I know you do cheer"Jazz said. "I'm going to go tomorrow and meet some people so I won't be lonely when school starts". With that, we went to sleep.

What y'all think comment and like.~Twin#1