Family Friendly Dinner

As we pull into the dinner I have to make Jazmyne get out the car after arguing with her for about 5 minutes.
As we reach Nias hospital room you can literally cut the tension with a knife . "Hey guys, what's going on?" I ask trying to break the silence. "They release her later on today so yea..." melo says responding. "That's just gave me an amazing idea!" I say standing up making everyone attention come to me. "Let's have a big dinner , like invite everyone the parents grandparents, asia ,kailiah , Ashley, Denise, Izzy all of em." I say while reading everyone's faces they weren't too pleased. "Why in the hell would we do that?" Nia asked along with Melo. "Because I just think why not , plus why not?" I say trying to play it off. After getting everyone to agree after awhile I put my plan into motion. "Hey um Zo can you help me set up the table and stuff in the backyard?" I asked while giving my keys to Jaz. "Sure , cmon" with that we were out the door. As we stepped into the elevator I began to speak , "So , just think with your heart you don't always have to listen to your dad"
I said as I gave him the ring and we stepped out , the whole car ride was silent I could tell he was thinking. As we were setting up he grabbed my attention to speak. "Who should I pick , cause I really don't know who to pick" he asked as he started setting the cups. "I can't make that decision for you Zo , you have to make it, you have time to make it." I said while putting milk and lemonade into the ice chest . "Can you ask noni to bring some champagne for the adults when she comes?" I add on while throwing water and other types of alcohol into the chest as well. "Sure, but ion have time I have to make that decision tonight and I don't even know where to begin" he spoke stopping all his movements. "Nobody said you have to make that decision tonight , but if it helps you'll most likely spend the rest of your life with whoever you choose." I say as I begin to order the food. "You right , you right but I feel like something is missing tonight I just don't know what." He says as we finish setting things up, "Head home and make yourself a presentable bachelor" I spoke as I walked him to the door , he turned around and lifted his eyebrow. "What this is a season finale of the bachelor for me" I said making him chuckle. As he left Melo came in with Nia , Jaz and gelo. "Hey , everyone please take showers and be back here in 30 minutes my loves." I said as I blocked the kitchen. "Why don't I smell anything, girl what you cooking?" Nia asked smelling the air, "It's a surprise but don't worry ima feed my niece or nephew good" I said hugging her while rubbing her stomach. As everyone dispersed and what not I grabbed the delivered food and placed it into dishes and hid my evidence. After I hopped into the shower, washed my hair and made arrangements for one last suprise . After I was done dressing I got everything situated with the suprise .