Secrets

Jazmyne POV
"I'm back with the camera let's go before it dies". Zo said as he came back onto the couch. "Nah go fuck Denise" I said moving away from him. "What" he said acting confused . "I'll make it easier for you to leave me in a jiffy, go take of Denise and yalls baby" I said starting to cry . " bae , it's not even all that it was a mistake that just happens to have create another life" he said trying to comfort me . As I moved away from him I said "You told me you weren't ready for kids that you'd hope I'd understand enough to get an abortion if it wasn't our time" He then said "Bae"- I cut him off. "That's exactly what I did" I said as I ran upstairs locking my door and hiding in the closet .  "BAE CMON ITS NIA SHES IN THE HOSPITAL" I heard zo yell up the stairs . " What happened" I said as my voice cracked . "I don't know but my dad just called" he said as we got into the car and drove off.
Gelo POV
"What happened , is she okay ?" I asked as I walked in the hospital room. Farri was crying, melo looked like a ghost as soon as I walked in and now looked red as a tomato . "You good sis?" I asked as I closed the door. "Nah Ian good your brother and my cousin was found in a hotel room together." She said . "That's why I'm in the hospital my blood pressure got to big from yelling at them causing me to pass out , and have to come to the hospital." She said looking towards me. "For both of y'all sake she better be lying" I said trying to calm down. "LaVar is not in here anymore just tell them melo" farii cried out. "No cause then they'll tell him- farri cut him off "I don't care what they tell him but we're not about to do this" farii said coughing. "No farii we should rethink this decision- she cut him off once again. "NO , I'm showing them the tapes and everything else I'm not about to do this melo" farii said storming out.

Farii
"Melo hurry up" I said as I banged on the bathroom door. "What you still doing here" he said as he opened it putting his shirt on. "My car out of gas I called a tow truck but they all closed." I said as he grabbed his keys. All of a sudden i tripped on a Lighter and fell . Melo tried to catch me but we both fell back on the bed . He landed on top of me. Just as we landed the door opened. "WHAT THE HELL" Nia began to yell. "HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME , YOU ARE MY FREAKING COUSIN" she screamed as she broke into tears. "What's going on in here" Lavar said as he walked in. As he walked in we hurried to our feet and Nia screamed more "AHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU HOEEEEE YOU STUPID WHOREEEE I HATE YOU!" She screamed til she passed out . "Omg call 911" melo said rushing to her side. I called 911 and lavar went to look for ice . Lord this is one secret i didn't want to come to the light . Please help me out of this one lord I know it looks and trust me it looks bad but please help me out of this send me a sign of what to do, Amen. Please help me .

Ok so quick contest , the 1st 5 people to guess what is gonna happen next chapter with melo farri, gelo and Nia will be able to get a feature in a book of ours. Now as for zo, jazmyne , and Denise whoever guess what happens with them in the next chapter will get the same . Whoever does both will get a preview of our next 2 chapters.

~Twin #1 😘