Phase (10)

GELO POV

Its Saturday and we start school on Monday. I'm scared because everybody knows about the Izzy thing.

" Hey Gelly Welly" Safarii says coming into my room. "Don't call me that, what the fuck?" I said chuckling. "So are you excited about school starting again?" she asks, obviously bored. "No, I'm not lets talk about something less boring like food," I said hungry as hell. '' Okay, lets talk about us having sex. Was it a mistake? Were we just in the moment? Was it becau-"I cut her off . "Why do we have to talk about this again." I said annoyed at the topic. " Because, you said after we were done being rebellious. We would talk about--" I cut her off again, but this time kissing her." Look, I like you a lot, but i never found a way to tell you because I was with Izzy and I didn't want to drop her. I thought she was faithful, I was wrong bu--'' she cut me off this time. ''Shut up before you say and or do something stupid, just ask me to be your girlfriend already.'' she said without taking a breath."Well, Safarii Raine Pelota would you do me the honor of being my Novia?'' I asked sincerely. "hmmm welll-- Of course i will''she says. ''BUT- that doesn't get you out of talking about us having sex.''she said. I leaned in and kissed her. ''I said when were done being naughty. Let's be a little more naughty first'." I got on top of her, we were having a heated make out session. She then climbed on top of me. "Let me be Daddy this time." Oh hell nah, she got me twisted. ''Where you get that idea from?'' I asked confused and bothered all at the same time. "Jazmyne she said that her and Lonzo likes to experiment a lot with dominance'' she answered . ''Well, you can be Daddy next time. Okay, but since its our first time as a couple, I'm Daddy." I said turning her around . ''Oh hell no. I'm gonna be daddy or you just won't get any PUNANI'' Her attitude has to go . I firmly put my hand around her throat.''See what's finna happen is you gone shut the hell up and take these back shots from Daddy. Do you understand?'' I said tightening my grip with each word. ''Yes'' she muttered. ''Yes what'' I challenged. ''Yes Daddy'' she moaned ever so sexy. Next thing you know I'm giving her back shots, she's moaning my name, and we're living it up. ''OH SHIT GELO RIGHT THERE , FUCK, YES DADDY UGHHHHHH.'' She moaned . ''OHHHHHHHH NO PARES POR FAVOR , JUSTO AHÍ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' She yelled right before we heard cars pull up. ''HONEY, WERE HOME'' we rushed to get our clothes on. As Safarii fixed her hair, my mom's voice rang through the house. I threw my shirt on and we made our way downstairs. ''Hey Mrs. Tina'' Safarii said while hugging my mom. ''What were you guys up to up there. I didn't even know that you were over here cousin.'' Jazmyne said as she walked in the kitchen hugging my mom and greeting her. ''We were just cuddling, talking about how sad we are for the summer to end, and I came over after High stepper practice by the way.'' Safarii said covering up her neck with her jacket hoodie as if she was recalling our ''Cuddle Session''.

''Oh well--'' Lonzo and Melo then burst into the kitchen.''WAIT YALL WAS CUDDLING MEANING THAT YALL FINALLY A COUPLE ??!!'' They said in unison. ''Yes, as in were dating. He is mine and I am his. It doesn't matter about the past or what we did as long as we see us for who we are ''. Safarii said smiling hard as hell. ''I feel like she just did a ghetto impression of a gospel song'' Jazmyne said. Then Nia loud ass came in screaming. ''MY BITCH TOO FOREIGN NEED A VISA I DONT NEED HA.'' Then came Jazmyne following her ''PULL UP DROP TOP WITH A EATER, TWO SEATER'' Then of course Safarii cute ass had to jump in it.''NEW BITCH WANNA FUCK WITH MY AP, NEW FREEZER'' Then Melo had to jump in it too. '' I WOKE UP THINKING BOUT BANDS, HOP OF A JET TO A CHECK WHEN I LAND'' The rest of the night consisted of laughing, dancing, and us celebrating me and Safarii's new relationship.

SOOOOOOOOOO HOW YALL LIKE THIS NEW CHAPTER AND FORMAT,SO IM ALSO UPDATING OFF A COMPUTER CAUSE I DONT HAVE MY PHONE RIGHT NOW BUT SAFARII AND GELO FINALLY TOGETHER--- TWINN#1 LEMME KNOW IF YALL LIKE THIS FORMAT BETTER.