Rebellious

LiAngelo POV
Last night everyone stayed over and we had a sleepover tomorrow is the 1st day of school so Safarii wanted to do a back to school shopping video with the gang. Ummm we were all getting dressed and ready to head to target then Safarii Fine ass come in wearing a beige color crop top with some denim ripped jeans and white sandals. "Hey Gelly Welly you ready to go?" She Said coming into my room out of the bathroom. "Yea I guess I forgot we had school tomorrow to be honest." I said ignoring the fact that she called me Gelly Welly. "Well the rest of the gang is in their cars so I'm just gonna film the intro and junk in the car."She said exiting my room.

Nones POV In the car
Safarii:What's up guys it's ya favorite girl from the jungle Safarii
Gelo: And ya lightskin other than Skin itself Gelo
Safarii: What the fuck ? Anywho , Today we're doing the back to school supply couples challenge.
Gelo: Yes their will be 4 teams
Safarii: Zo and jazmyne the 1st year college students aka weirdo squad.
Gelo:Melo and Nia the 2nd year highscool students aka SniperGangKodak squad.
Safarii: Kaliah And Asia the last year high school and 1st year college students aka the thicc bihh squad.
Gelo: And of course me and Safarii the last year high school students aka TakeANiggaBitchSquad.
Safarii: We never agreed on that name but okay sure
Safarii: So were her at target and the object of the game is to be the first couple to get all your items check out and put them into your designated car.
Asia: Each couple is sharing a car so they have to get all of the items into their car which ever team gets all their supplies into their car 1st wins.

Gelo And Safarii:
Safarii:So our strategy is to split up but stay on face time so he's gonna go get the 2nd half of the list and I'm gonna get the 1st half of the list.
Gelo: Okay What journals do you want we need 7
Safarii: Get me the rainbow and add white since We need 7
Safarii: I found the folders what colors you want?
Gelo : Umm ima get the rainbow too so we can match I guess
Safarii: I'm getting the rainbow cause I'm Bisexual so..
Gelo: we'll get me 3 blue , 3 white , and 1 purple.
Safarii: Babe you in the snack section?
Gelo: Yea how you know?
Safarii: cause you buffering and the snack section doesn't have good reception
Gelo: watchu want witcho fat ass
Safarii: I know it's fat cause of dem backshots you be giving me Daddy (Moans) .
Gelo: You Bold mammas
Safarii: Farii gang act like you ain't here that ima edit it out
Gelo nah yo bold ass wanted to say it leave in there.
Safarii: Fine

Lonzo and jazmyne

Jazmyne : So were gonna just grab it as we see it and hopefully get everything that we need .
Lonzo : (Grabs Jazmyne's butt)
Jazmyne: Hey!
Lonzo: You said grab it as we see it , I saw it so I grabbed it
Jazmyne: ooh backpacks

Nia and Melo
Melo: I don't know how to go about this cause my mom shops for me
Nia: Lucky for you i know what im doing.

Asia and Kaliah
Asia: okay so we already ordered our supplies online we just gotta pick em up.
Kaliah: were gonna walk around a little then put our stuff in the car to make it seem less suspicious
Asia : I spy with my little eye a Starbucks after we pick up our supplies.

Gelo and Safarii
Gelo: Farii Kaliah And Asia already done they headed to star bucks I got my half of the list what about you?
Safarii: Yea , I'm at the backpacks section and you check out and meet me at the door you go pick your backpack up
Gelo : I forgot that we preordered mine yesterday ima go grab it.
Safarii : Okay So YouTube guess what I think ima get this back pack
Safarii: (Shows backpack to camera)

Nia and Melo
Nia: Okay YouTube so we just finished up and we're headed to check out and I'm sooo scared because if we aren't 1st then that means all the losers have to dye their hair red.
Melo: Even the boys
Nia: And if we're last Melo has to cut off all his hair and get waves , and I have to dye my hair red and blue.
Melo: We need to get 1st place so we won't go around the whole 1st semester looking retarted.
Lonzo and Jazmyne
Jazmyne: OMG I totally forgot all about the bet so YouTube only the couple that ends up in 1st place is safe everyone else has to dye their hair red for the whole 1st semester.
Lonzo: And I Last place has it worst Read and Blue for the whole 1st semester that's tuff.

Asia and Kaliah
Asia: So we're just waiting for our drinks then we'll head to the car cause we think LiAngelo saw us going into the Starbucks
Kaliah: Yeah but I know we've got this one down in the bag.
Safarii and Gelo
Safarii: I see Gelo, We're gonna try and get out of here without being- lord Melo and Nia are done Asia and Kaliah see us ,Lonzo and Jazmyne See is too
Gelo: RUN!!!
Safarii and Gelo make it out first Nia and Melo are looking for their car Asia and kaliah are putting stuff in the car . Gelo and Safarii hurry and finish then Asia and Kaliah, Lonzo and Jazmyne follow,Melo and Nia finish last.
Gelo and Safarii: We Won!!!!
Everyone: No , there's still 2 bags in the shopping cart.
Safarii: No,no no the rules state that we have to get all the supplies into our car those aren't supplies they are extra snacks we picked up on the way out so we still won.
Asia: Well we all have to dye our hair red that sucks
Nia: I have to dye my hair Red and Blue
Melo: I have to cut my hair and get waves ughhhhh
Everyone: That's TUFF!!!!
Safarii: Bye Farii Foes hope you enjoyed this video like comment and subscribe for another video.
End of video

Safarii POV
As me and Gelo got into the car the topic of us having sex trailed my mind why doesn't he want to talk about it does it bother him or something? "It's Rebellious" I blurted out of nowhere. "What?" A puzzled Gelo asked . "You said and I quote ' when we're done being naughty, let's be a little more naughty' the original term was rebellious." I said matter of factly. "Why didn't you correct me then ?" He challenged. "Because I was horny". I responded. " Well were still not talking about it cause we're gonna be even more rebellious." He finished.

Okay so this chapter was a YouTube video of you couldn't tell and I updated early because @Trillspunky12 asked me to so if you ever have any ideas or suggestions or maybe even wanna be in the book message me and leave Twin 1 at the end of your message. This was a long chapter, What y'all think LiAngelo and Safarii Finna Do now?~Twin#1