Phase (9 ) Highstepper Tryouts

I woke up early this morning to get ready for highstepper tryouts. Gelo's gonna drop me off and pick me up. I'm still on Phase 9: Trying to break them up.
Safarii: Jaz, I'm about to leave for tryouts.
Jaz: okay, be careful.

That's what I wore to tryouts Safarii: Thanks for dropping me off Gelo : Anytime I saw Izzy out the corner of my eye kissing some dude

Safarii: Thanks for dropping me off
Gelo : Anytime
I saw Izzy out the corner of my eye kissing some dude. This wasn't a part of my plan, but at least I'll break them up.
Safarii:Hey is that Izzy?
Gelo: It is, we are so done .
Yes!!!!
Safarii: I'm about to beat her ass
Gelo: DON'T just ignore her, she's irrelevant now
As I get into tryouts we learned a routine and then we peformed it. I made it to the top 10. Asia walked in.
Asia: Sorry I'm late, but who all is in the top 10?
She reads over the names and comes across mine.
Asia:Safarii?
Safarii: Yes, that's me
Captain: Akward, but anywho, we only need five girls to fill the slots of seniors who left us this year.
Captain: I will also be moving so there are now 6 spots available my spot and the 5 rookie spots.
Captain: Asia will be taking the captain spot and one of you will be getting co-Captain spot.
Asia: I don't want the captain spot one of these ladies can have it I like my co-Captain spot.
Coach: Okay ladies you have 45 minutes to come up with a freestyle solo and the captain ,co captain , and I will be judging you.
Asia: What are you doing here
Safarii: Trying our what are you doing here?
Asia: I was gonna quit this for cheer but it's not worth it ya know
Safarii: Your Co captain why didn't you take the captain position?
Asia: I don't wanna lead and be upfront.
Safarii: Well I've got a solo to choreograph but your sleeping over.
Asia: Deal
As she walked away I began on my solo it was running very smooth then before I know it , the 45 minutes are up.
Coach: Well let you use some of our costumes but you must return it , you have 10 minutes to find one . I chose my costume and waited patiently, it was my turn I went last and I was really nervous all though I just want a spot on the team.

Everyone started boosting me and I was feeling myself I left the judges amazed.

Captain:Ladies line up
Coach:#'s 4,7,8,and 1 Please go home you did not make it
Asia:#'s 5,2,1,9 You made it but are not captain.
My number was 3 and I knew that either I was captain or just a teammate.
Captain: I am glad to say that #6 you made the team , and I'm even happier to say that #3 you are taking my spot as captain.
Safarii: Oh shit I'm 3 huh?
Asia: Yes , yes you are
Safarii: OMG Thank-
Coach: save it we have a performance on the 1st week of school the 1st day pep rally and the 1st Friday pep rally.

At home
Nia: So coach A Calle sand told me that me and Kimi are captain and co captain again this year.
Asia: Me and Safarii are actually on the high steppers now so we decided to give our positions to you and Kimi.

Nia: High steppers literally think they are the only dancers in the school like hello we're Cheer leaders.
Safarii: Thas it we can have a routine and the battle the cheer squad that Friday.
Asia: Email coach K and ask her tomorrow.
I can't believe that IM the new Head Highstepper.

"Plotttwist"~ Twin #1