We are never getting back together ... maybe?

Ashley POV
As I made my way across the street to Melos I fixed my hair and added lip gloss , if this ends up working out then maybe safarii is right if he really wants me then he'll make an effort to make time for me and their child at the same time . As I approach the door I text Melo to let him know that I'm here. "Hey , come on in" he greeted me as he opened the door. " Thanks , so what you'd wanna talk about" I ask playing dumb following him to his room . " Ima get straight to the point I wanna be with you again and I know it may take some time but I'm ready if you are" he says as we sit down in his room . "Melo I'm not gonna even lie- I wanna be with you and besides the doubts that I have Im willing to give you another chance..." I said pausing before continuing "... because I miss you I've missed since we broke up but you could've cared less about my feelings, you up and left me for the new Latina girl in school melo ... you acted like she was so innocent but you never told anyone the truth about why we broke up because you wanted to protect her Melo" I whispered with tears daring to fall from my eyes I looked away as he grabbed my face with his hands . " I'm sorry I don't know why or how I could let her take me from you but it's all a game to them and they make a game of it her and her cousins." He said as he leaned in to kiss me , "When you wanna pop out?" He asked as he whispered in my ear.

Nia's POV
I take my shoes off as I make my way up to my room , I often find myself going for walks to keep calm. After going to the doctor appointment Alan set up some months ago I found out I was actually 3 months making me 5 months now , tomorrow I find out my gender at my appointment to say I'm not excited is an understatement. I find myself feeling numb these past 5 months just want it all to end but it isn't fair to my child that I make this descion for it . After I give birth I'm
Killing myself I already have it all planned out and I have someone to help me execute my plan, why stay when all Melo wants is this child and not me. "Nia , you okay?" I heard Jaz say as she cracked my door open a bit , "Yea just chilling" I responded with no emotion why should I , I literally have none . "Alright I'm going to run across the street and then Lonzo's gonna pick you up and take you to the apartment and get something to eat" she says before closing my  door. Did I mention that we are potentially going to loose our house and have CPS check ins for me and Safarii since our parents were deported , meaning I'm gonna be in a small ass apartment with 4 other people- while being pregnant and depressed. As soon as I hear the downstairs door close I grab a backpack and stuff it with clothes and shoes along with my charger , I turn my iPhone location off and head down the stairs . No one will probably even notice me missing .
Safarii POV
"What do you mean , y'all this is so stupid who was home" I hear voices downstairs as me and gelo finish getting cleaned up, Safarii and gelo we're here when you left right?" I hear what sounds like Melos voice . "Uh yea , I think maybe we should try her cell again" I then hear what sounds like Ashley's voice. As me and gelo make our way downstairs we hear the commotion getting louder, "Y'all up there having sex while scolding them for having sex , and now she's gone!" Jaz yells in my face as soon as I step off the stairs . "Baby girl it's a difference we use condoms they don't" I say as I walk past her . "Doesn't change the fact that my pregnant baby sister is missing in action right now" she yells back pushing me . "You not finna keep putting yo hands on me bro" as the words leave my mouth she pushes me again and start to walk away with kaliah and zo following her . "AHTAHT bring yo ass back here cause you got the game messed up boo" I said flipping my hoodie on and tying it , "I will whoop yo ass bout my lil sister let that be known hoe!" She yells making her way towards the stairs . I walked pass and walked out the back door while talking my shit . "Well when you can whoop my ass let me know cause I'll dog walk you if I really wanted to" I say making her turn around and come towards the door , "Then dog walk me then!" She yells back while walking slowly to the door . "I'm tryna be respectful cause my momma taught me to respect my elders and my family" I say while putting on some black shoes that was sitting outside , "Nah cause respect went out the window when you said sumn bout my sister" she said as she finally reached the part of the yard where I was , I started walking up on her . "You see my mama taught me that lil cousin need ass whoopouns too." after that left her mouth we started fighting. At first none of our hits were connecting while Ashley tried to grab Jaz , until I snatched her head down and got to drilling while deuce ass came out of someone's ass and kept tryna bite me. Then we ran into Melo slow ass recording the shit , we then stumbled over to the bush where I sling her ass onto the concrete and start whooping ha shit . "THATS WHY HE CHOSE DENISE OVER YO DUMBASS" I said as I kept pounding on her then out of nowhere kaliah came running up like she wanted some of this work so i gave it to her . Ian even waste my time punching her I just sling her to the ground and started pounding her shit.

Then I hear commotion and hear Zo and gelo going at I'll be damned if my nigga ever fight 1 on 1 I don't care if we only been together for 3 months or years I'm rocking everyone shit. As I hear it escalate i get up and run towards my nigga but gelo turns around and stops me telling me to calm down and not to worry bout Zo . "Chill out princess, don't worry bout him he's pressed you whouped his fiancés ass." Gelo said as I tried to catch my breath and scream all at once . "YOU OVER HERE TRIPPING ARE YOU FORGETTING THATS MY FAMILY TOO , THATS MY BLOOD TOO THATS MY LITTLE COUSIN THATS OUT HERE MISSING AND YOUR BLAMING ME WHEN YOUR HER FUCKING GAURDIAN!!" I screamed while backing up with gelo so i could sit down and breathe. As Zo held her back she began to scream too "SPEAKING OF FUCKING , THATS WHY I FUCKED GELO YESTERDAY HOE!!" She said making me wanna bop her shit more I'm mad but more mad at her than gelo , "you accuse me of cheating and then you go and do it?" I said in a low voice snatching away from gelo walking upstairs into my room. No wonder nia ran away who would wanna be apart of this dysfunctional family anyways.

Okay I'm baaaack , Apple incorporations will be hearing from me cause ma shit was broke fa the longest and I couldn't update cause my computer broke but now I'm back and I'm working on a new story cause Ian feeling none of the ones published no more but I'm still gone update em if y'all enjoy cause it's about y'all at the end of the day ~ Kae 💙