Phase 5:

Back at the house I let the girls know that I'm starting phase 5 and what Gelo said about me when were talking about his secret.
I decided to Text Gelo
Bold = Gelo
Italics =Safarii
To : Gelo🤪
Farii💛💚
Wanna hang?
Gelo🤪
Yea when
Farii💛💚
ASAP like maybe tonight?
Gelo🤪
D&B's
Farii💛💚
Perfect meet me @8
Gelo🤪
Yea I'll pick you up @8
Farii💛💚
Kk

After that I went and got ready for Phase 5: Get closer to him.

Nia: uh uh. You tryna snatch him you, better let your Mexican hair genes out. Get your curly waves poppin.

My dad was half black and half puerto rican and my mom was fully Mexican.

Safarii: Okay, but help me dye my hair black.

Jaz: What're you dying your hair for. Never mind Nia and I are about to bounce so, love you, be careful and Asia's downstairs .

As they leave, I text Asia to come upstairs.
Asia:What?
Safarii: You haven't been home in like a week.
Asia : You're right I'm going to  go chill with my mom for a a while, then come over, but I'll sleep over on your birthday and stuff.
Safarii: Perfect but before you go, can you help me dye my hair black and ask no questions.

After we dye my hair, I jump in the shower and Asia leaves. I sit down in front of my mirror and pull out my go pro. I start to do a hair tutorial on my curly hair. I'll edit it later . I jump into my clothes. I was wearing a cropped dark blue-blackish hoodie with light blue jeans and some cute baby blue shoes from my closet.

I posted it on my snap and the Gelo texted me saying he was out side

Gelo: Hey
Safarii: Hey, thanks for this. I mean it's kind of lonely 3rd wheeling around my cousins and your brothers.
We arrived at Dave & Busters and we had so much fun and laughed a lot that night.

One month later

Me and Gelo are hanging out nonstop. So much, I forgot I had 5 more phases to go. I was reminded by Asia last night when we began talking about my birthday. My birthday is tomorrow and I invited Antonio,my ex, to start off Phase 7 when he gets here.  Gelo and I were having a good time with each other on the trampoline. I even taught him some of my cheers.
Gelo: So, what are you doing for your birthday, Miss Finna Be 18. Shouldn't you be in college then?
Safarii: Technically, yeah, but I started school late due to my parents being illegal immigrants, I guess.

Gelo: At least we'll most likely have classes together.
Safarii: Yeah, we'll be partners in crime, well I doubt that because Izzy wouldn't let that happen.
Gelo: Speak of the Devil, she's FaceTiming me
Safarii: Answer it, so she won't go all Hulk Smash on you.
Gelo: Are you sure it's okay?
Safarii: Of course, it's your house duh.
He's on the phone with her for like five minutes. I decided why not start Phase 6, one kiss won't hurt.
Gelo: So what do you wanna do now?
Safarii: Go up to your room and watch a movie?
Gelo: You head up, I'm going to grab some drinks.
As I get into his room, I set my phone up, with the camera on so it can get us kissing.
A while later
Safarii: So, let's talk about this crush you told me about that's making you fall out of love with Izzy.
He scoots closer to me and breathes down my neck
Gelo: Well, you should know, it's you*whispers into Safarii ear* he then leans in and kisses me.

~ Twin#1